Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nativo Lopez inciting civil unrest?

http://www.americanpatrol.com/HERMANDAD ... 29CA_.html

Reader Report

Links/emphasis added by American Patrol

KFI news [AM radio 640, Los Angeles] played an audio clip of rabid Mexican reconquista and anti-American Nativo Lopez calling for continued student walk-outs until invaders gain citizenship this morning at approximately 6:30 am PST. Lopez encouraged the parents of the rampaging Mexicans to join them, and vowed to stage tantrum after tantrum until all invaders are legalized. Lopez appears to be a good buddy of traitorous L. A. Mayor Antonio 'MEChA-boy" Villaraigosa, a Mexican government shill and incompetent ex-gang-banger boob.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is going to get very ugly!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

It is already UGLY, and if you think this is UGLY, wait till you see what happens if they actually grant this Amnesty and Guest Worker program. I really think right now, that too many Americans wrongly believe that our Congress and Senate will come to the senses, and when they do not, it will GET UGLY.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Either way it will be ugly. If illegals get amnesty, Americans will get ugly. If they don't get amnesty, the Chicanos will riot. Best solution would be for a stalemate in Congress, then we put economic pressure on the Globalists, and they start voluntarily firing illegal aliens without an enfocement only bill. We need to make these Globalists realize they are not going to win, and they will be money ahead by firing illegals compared to big riots in every major US city.

American Nativo Lopez calling for continued student walk-outs until invaders gain citizenship this morning at approximately 6:30 am PST. Lopez encouraged the parents of the rampaging Mexicans to join them, and vowed to stage tantrum after tantrum until all invaders are legalized.
    Where is the State Attorney on this. This jerk is definately inciting people to break the laws, possibly violence too. Also, contributing to the delinquency of a (several) minors should be at the top of the list. Citizens of California need to raise hell about this until this man is brought up on charges. If it was my state, I would have called the police about this several times already.

How dare this fool incite violence and ralley minors to do his dirty work. He gets away with it all because GWB does not enforce the existing immigration laws.

The President is scum, no ifs ands or butts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    American Nativo Lopez calling for continued student walk-outs until invaders gain citizenship this morning at approximately 6:30 am PST. Lopez encouraged the parents of the rampaging Mexicans to join them, and vowed to stage tantrum after tantrum until all invaders are legalized.
    Where is the State Attorney on this. This jerk is definately inciting people to break the laws, possibly violence too. Also, contributing to the delinquency of a (several) minors should be at the top of the list. Citizens of California need to raise hell about this until this man is brought up on charges. If it was my state, I would have called the police about this several times already.

How dare this fool incite violence and ralley minors to do his dirty work. He gets away with it all because GWB does not enforce the existing immigration laws.

The President is scum, no ifs ands or butts.
    Agreed. If we had a real president, this would have been all dealt with by the National Guard. This scum Nativo Lopez should be thrown in prison for this, but since he's hispanic he's allowed to get away with this. I hope that Jorge Bush burns in hell for what he's doing to our country. I know that's not a nice thing to say, but I truly hate this man for what he's done to my country and what he's still doing. I can't believe that our troops are dieing for this piece of crap and his lies. I feel so sorry for them.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman1200 wrote:
    I hope that Jorge Bush burns in hell for what he's doing to our country. I know that's not a nice thing to say, but I truly hate this man for what he's done to my country and what he's still doing. I can't believe that our troops are dieing for this piece of crap and his lies. I feel so sorry for them.
    It may have been not a nice thing to say, but is he doing nice things--NO--It had to be said.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)