Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just started cleaning houses a couple of weeks ago to make extra money for my family. Someone forgot to tell me I am to lazy to clean

What a biased bunch of bull! Every individual that was quoted in the article was an employer that hires or has hired criminal aliens. How can we expect to have an honest debate with those motivated by greed. Rolling Eyes
    Absolutely!

Just how hard of a worker is Mr Brown Pride?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

The thing that pised me off, was the host who interviewed Navarrette, the Mexican illegal alien loving traitor, never once questioned his sources or any of his claims. He just ran his mouth off, badmouthing Americans as lazy and worthless and how great "immigrants" are and she never called him on it, she just let him go on and on. And they also had another person on, some economist who claimed that illegals have absolutely no effect whatsoever on wages, and how according to some study immigration has helped native born Americans in CA. Can you believe that? And of course, the host never questioned him on any is his lame assertions, she just went, "uh huh, I see, ok then".

From the KPBS San Diego website detailing last night's show:

On tonight's Full Focus, we'll examine the conclusions of a new report which says that contrary to popular belief, immigrant workers are having a positive effect on nearly all workers in the Golden State – mainly in the form of higher salaries and expanded business opportunities. How could these findings affect the immigration debate?

A new report from the Public Policy Institute of California or PPIC says that overall immigrant workers have helped California’s economy. The study says there's no indication immigrant workers took jobs from native workers and that from 1990 to 2004 average real wages for native workers went up by 4 percent.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

the pbs station there should be called and tell them no donations for them if the keep showing biased programs on illegals. tell them to get their extra funding from the illegals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12