3 Charged with Rape at Winston-Salem Hotel

Staff Writer

January 29, 2010

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - Three men have been charged with raping a female acquaintance in a hotel room the morning of Jan. 17.

Police on Friday arrested Omar Aliruiz Castillo, Christian Morales Pasten and Cristhian Omar Diaz-Guillen on charges of first-degree rape. Castillo, 23, and Diaz-Guillen, 21, were also charged with first-degree sexual offense. Pasten, 28, was also charged with second-degree kidnapping.

The victim told police she was in a hotel room at the Sundance Plaza Hotel at 3050 University Parkway when three acquaintances raped her in the early morning Jan. 17.

Police said Castillo is an employee of the hotel and he was arrested there.

Castillo and Diaz-Guillen were jailed under $100,000 secured bonds each. Pasten was jailed under a $150,000 bond.

All three are scheduled to appear in court Feb. 19.

http://www.myfox8.com/wghp-3-charged-ra ... 4884.story
===============================================
Comments thus far:

unknown

Winston Salem, NC

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
59 min ago

Judged:
[Nuts]

See them back where they came from. This is why our taxes are high.
crazy

Mooresville, NC

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
45 min ago

Did anyone notice how they conveniently forgot to mention that they are here illegally ?
TheMOM

Asheboro, NC

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
38 min ago

unknown wrote:

I know you must be a blissfully happy person "unknown" - after all they do say that ignorance is bliss, and going by your comment you're about as ignorant as possible.
Blue Dog Dem

Since: Jan 10

Des Plaines, IL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
31 min ago

Crazy,
How do you know they're here illegally? I mean, it's certainly possible, but I'm not prepared to make that assumption. I will agree with "unknown", though. Send the packing to whatever 3rd world-4th rate country they came from.... after justice has been served.

Isn't it nice that the guy in the middle is wearing a suit? Nice touch. That makes him a sophisticated thug.
wait 1 damn minute

Greensboro, NC

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
29 min ago

these guys look like my waiters last night at La bamba
Glen beck

Winston Salem, NC

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 min ago

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering if ANY of these wonderful boys
are here legally ?
jessjess

Winston Salem, NC

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
6 min ago

unknown wrote:

That's quite a racist comment there "unknown". People of ALL races have been involved in crimes...not just hispanics.
crazy

Mooresville, NC

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
5 min ago

who="TheMOM"]<quo ted text>
I know you must be a blissfully happy person "unknown" - after all they do say that ignorance is bliss, and going by your comment you're about as ignorant as possible.
Reply No actually he's not after all what he says is true . Do actually think that the breaks on housing that they get even though there here illegally is just a good will gesture from our country or maybe you think that the welfare checks some of them get is never repaid ? How about the three that live down the block from me that will openly tell you there illegal 2 of them have fathered children with there illegal wives since being here. Both will tell you they have never paid the hospital anything and there not going to because people like you have made them think its OK or maybe your defending them because you are kin to them. By the way the legal assistance they receive wont cost them anything either nor will keeping them up for the next 10 yrs but if you pay taxes it will cost you .