Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC: Authorities: Men part of family drug cartel

Authorities: Men part of family drug cartel

By Keren Rivas / Times-News
    June 15

Wire interceptions, physical surveillance and “cooperating witnessesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Yes I know that Im a Valderrama but I going to school and tring to get somewhere in life People always judge us because we speak spanish and they wright away say we are mexicans but there is more then that Rafael Valderrama is the best person I have ever since he is my father Im proud of him not because of this or anything everyone says but because he did something many people dont do Rafael Rafa what ever you want to call him has took care and raised four kids all by himself Many times people dont do this my dad would take something out his mouth to give it to us and he would not buy him a pair of sheos or clothing to give us what we need My daddy is great and you dont need to ask anyone else but us his children that know the real story about Rafa Not all this they are people who kill and do things that are more impartant and can harm us and they are still free some where in the world Cops dont worry about those things but about taking immigrates out the USA and drugs which our own goverment takes in because just stop and think about what they do to all of it they sell it to make money But i dont have to give you more explaination my daddy Rafael Valderrama is nothing what these papers say but a great men

yvett valderrama - Jun 15, 2007 01:42:03 PM Remove Comment
    All I can say is WOW! You can take the girl out of Mexico, but you can't take Mexico out of the girl.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn