Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC needs help from Patriots from all over the country!

Keep in mind, Patriots...you do not need to live in North Carolina to make calls, e-mails, faxes, etc. I've had very few who I've called ask me my residency. Even if they do, tell them where you live and that you are outraged because this decision by North Carolina affects the entire nation by futher extending benefits to illegal aliens. It is pure and simple, aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Let them know the entire country is outraged! Illegal immigration is a national tradgedy that affects everyone at the local, regional and state level nationwide! Every American citizen is negatively affected. The more people that call overall, the better and those that call from outside the state need to let them know the entire country is WATCHING!!!

Take Action with us. See this: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92808.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mark,

Your article "Community college policy under review" includes 4 sources in favor of the policy (Lancaster, Sullivan, Easley, Reynolds) and only 1 source opposed (Smith).

Our organization has generated many of the opposition calls the perpetrators of this plan are receiving, which you mention in your article without providing any information about our activities in the national media and talk radio across NC and the nation.

Any chance that you might mention their is organized opposition taking action against this policy or is that a view the Charlotte Observer plans to exclude as the Raleigh News and Observer does? Their recent article by Jane Stancil had about 6 pro sources and 0, ZERO, opposition sources.

We no longer need to rely on your publication to be fair or balanced in these reports as we can reach the public through other avenues, but I do want to point out when you are writing articles that are not reflective of the readership you provide information to.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us

Video: ALIPAC on Fox News Slamming This Decision
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A brief update on my progress:

Called Martin and was forwarded to the LEGAL DEPARTMENT. What's that all about?

Called Weasley and was forwarded to the POLICY OFFICE.

Have been waiting for 2 days for calls to be returned from Hackney, Basnight and Atwater. Going after them again now.

All the American kids raised in foster care should slap the school with a class action lawsuit to get those scholarships. Graduate high school and they're on their own. No one is rushing to give them a hand up out of the welfare system. Why are the illegals more important?

Great work, had_enuf. I'm working down through the 19 call and plus list, myself. I will post synopsis of my information later today.

Thanks, zeezil. Slowly working my way down the line. Recharging the phone now.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lancaster also argued that every wave of immigration in American history has faced the same sort of opposition now raised against Hispanics. That history applies to those who have complained to Lancaster's office, he said, judging by their surnames.
    Why do they, the pro-illegals, like to ommit the key word, ILLEGAL. IF THEY COME HERE LEGALLY, THEN THERE WON'T BE A PROBLEM!

I'M SOOOOO fed up with those who say we are anti-hispanic. WE ARE ANTI-ILLEGAL alien, no matter what country you are from!

I am going to Charlotte on Friday Dec. 7th to see Huckabee. He is coming to visit Homeschoolers of NC, which my kids are. With his position on illegals and in-state tuition, I am going to see where he is different than our NC Democratic party. How can anyone be supporting this guy?
    Listen to Laura Ingraham.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnS_SmJ9z1E
    http://www.livermush.blogspot.com

N.C. system leaders want attorney general's opinion on rule's legality.

RALEIGH --Leaders of North Carolina's community college system have asked state Attorney General Roy Cooper to review whether they acted legally by requiring the system's 58 colleges to admit illegal immigrants.
    This is a joke, right?

http://www.ncjusticefraud.com/nifongcooper.html

Nifong- What do Nifong and North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper have in common?

They are both corrupt. Nifong prosecuted a rape case against three Duke lacrosse players, although: there was no evidence against them; the alleged victim was unstable; and the alleged victim gave conflicting testimony against them. Worst of all, Nifong withheld exculpatory evidence.

He did all that simply to get elected. It has cost the defendants $3,000,000 in legal funds. If they didn't have the money, they might be in jail by now. They were convicted in the press and by many of the cowardly Duke faculty, who do not believe in due process of law. The mainstream media has only skimmed the surface of this story.

When the charges were first brought, many believed them, because they did not understand how corrupt the North Carolina "justice system" is. Why did Nifong think he could get away with it? Because of Roy Cooper. Many people wrongly see Cooper as the good guy in all of this, without knowing the true background. Nifong thought he could get away with hiding exculpatory evidence because it has happened before in North Carolina and the perpetrators were not punished.

The Alan Gell case demonstrates how the "justice system" really works in N.C. Gell spent 9 years in prison, mostly on death row, for a murder he didn't commit. Why? Because prosecutors withheld exculpatory evidence. The State of N.C. had evidence that the witnesses against Gell, one an ex-girl firend of Gell's, had changed their stories. The state attorney's also withheld the statements of 17 witnesses that saw the victim alive one day after the state said that the victim was murdered. Scientific evidence by three experts, experts who usually testify for, or work with, the State of N.C., said that the victim died 11 days after the state alleged he died. Gell was in jail for auto-theft and/or out of town during the time frame that the murder occurred.

Although Gell couldn't have committed the murder, North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper ordered a re-investigation and a new trial. After deliberating just 2 and one-half hours, the jury found Gell innocent. The women who testified against Gell received reduced sentences for their parts in the murder. Nothing happened to the prosecutors who withheld the exculpatory evidence. Cooper brushed off their fraud on the courts as un-intentional.

You can see why Nifong thought that he could get away with withholding evidence favorable to the defense. The N.C. Attorney General's Office did it to Gell and others. You can see why Cooper had no problem lying to the Fourth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.

Normally, criminal cases are prosecuted by the local district attorneys. However, because of a conflict of interest, the local district attorney turned it over to Roy Cooper's office. The case was handled by his special prosecutions unit. David Hoke and Debra Graves, who prosecuted the case, received a mild reprimand from the State Bar Association.

Of course, Cooper could have decided not to re-prosecute Gell, just as he could have interfered in the Duke fake rape case much sooner. That would have spared the defendants, their families, and the nation, a great deal of trauma.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast