Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly what I'd expect from the pro illegal, amnesty loving News and Disturber.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good letter W, and don't let this puke face writer get to you. One question we should all ask these jokers is this: "How can it be a conspiracy if it is currently being planned right under our noses, and there's proof?"

Here's what I find interesting. Those of us who are old enough to remember the former USSR (Soviet Union) and their communist ways, would be laughing at the mere concept of tagging each citizen with RFID chips. We would have made the joke "Only in Russia would this happen." and now it's happening here.

Anyone purchased a new cell phone recently? There is a spot in the new cell phones (Razors) for the new "Swipe and go" RFID chip, which contains all your financial and personal info on it. Basically, it is the REAL ID. This is coming, and it is coming very soon. GE Capital is a HUGE player behind this.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I spoke to this reporter and the public editor and the N&O today and gave them an earful. Calling us derogatory names in the story lead is very unprofessional.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They never ran my letter to the editor. I have decided I will never conduct interviews with the N&O again.

W

Moving this to the News section, this is certainly one of our topics and does not belong in "Other Topics"

W

W

Several of us locally (all anti-illegal) have trouble getting our letters to the editor printed. Usually it just takes a phone call, sometimes several phone calls, but when we really want something printed, we can get it there. Would you like us to barrage N&O with demands to print your letter?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

How about one of you in N.C. get a new license and take the darn thing apart. Just say you lost it. If there's a chip, then there's a chip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12