Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's an update on NC's latest deaths (that I know of) at the hands of a drunk driving illegal alien. Notice the story doesn't mention he's used 6 different names, been deported and is an illegal alien. But he's getting good medical care at taxpayers' expense.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/sto ... 23cbf.html

Grand jury indicts man for mother's death

12:48 PM EST on Tuesday, February 27, 2007

By WCNC Staff
    E-mail Us: 6NEWS@WCNC.com

SALISBURY, N.C. -- A man accused of killing a woman and her unborn child in a DWI accident has been indicted by a grand jury.

A grand jury indicted Carlos Martinez on four felony charges including second degree murder.

Officers said Martinez crashed into a Jeep Cherokee when he was running from the police earlier this month in Landis. Leeanna Newman, a pregnant mother, was killed along with her unborn child in that crash.

Martinez was also injured in that crash and he is recovering in the Central Prison in Raleigh.

He has been charged with second degree murder, driving while impaired, hit and run, and several aggravated factors, according to the grand jury.

One of the aggravated factors states that he killed Newman's unborn child and that he was breaking the conditions of his supervised probation, a sentence he received after a previous incident of driving while impaired.

The district attorney said that Martinez is still being treated for his injuries, but there could be a probation hearing Thursday which Martinez will attend with his doctor's permission.

Alex Reed is following this story and he will have more information in a live report on WCNC starting at 4:30 p.m.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really really hate this.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    had_enuf wrote:

Here's an update on NC's latest deaths (that I know of) at the hands of a drunk driving illegal alien. Notice the story doesn't mention he's used 6 different names, been deported and is an illegal alien. But he's getting good medical care at taxpayers' expense.

This is infuriating to the MAXIMUM!!!!! I cannot even put into words how mad this makes me!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    "I imagine a lot of people are going to ask why we didn't keep him out" of the country, Rocha said. "Now we have programs in place that will stop these kind of criminals."
    How in the world can this woman make these statements knowing she's lying through her teeth. Anything for a buck.

Mr. Bonner, BP spokesman, said last night on Lou Dobbs that BP catches "one out of two or three" illegals trying to slither across the border.

There is only one way to keep them out !!! And that way doesnt even bring back any victom of any criminal aliens crime, agian somebody tell my why we cant shut down the boarder????

At least they are reporting on his past deportations and long criminal history, that shows some integrity in this local news media. If this had happened here in San Diego, the local news would not mention any of his past convictins, they would not even mention he is an illegal or that he had been deported multiple times.

We have masses of illegal aliens and outright Mexican National citizens who come across the border to commit their heinous crimes, and our local news refuses to report on them.

The only time they do mention illegal aliens is when they get hurt trying to jump the border fence or crash in smuggling vehicles and need to be treated in our local hospitals. Then the local news story reports on how inhumane and racist we are to force these poor people to have to come here illegally and risk getting hurt.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/11147329/detail.html

Illegal Immigrant Charged In Landis Crash Pleads Not Guilty

POSTED: 4:53 pm EST March 1, 2007

SALISBURY, N.C. -- The illegal immigrant accused of causing a crash that killed a pregnant mother and her unborn baby in Landis pled not guilty to the charges against him on Thursday.

Police say Rigo Berto Guillen Martinez was driving drunk and speeding on Main Street on Feb. 6 when he crashed head-on into the car Leeanna Newman was driving, killing her.

A Rowan County grand jury indicted Martinez on second-degree murder charges Monday, as well as driving while impaired and driving without a license charges.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is total BS!

The only reason this sorry criminal alien didn't run like a rabbit is because he was pinned in his truck and required surgery on both legs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i wish he would died

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    This is total BS!

The only reason this sorry criminal alien didn't run like a rabbit is because he was pinned in his truck and required surgery on both legs.
    yes had enough u are right and they have come up with 4 more names that he has been using so it is at 10 and not 6 . They said it would 2008 are 2009 before this sob goes to court . Wish i could get my hands on him he would suffer in the wrotse ways , cause i miss my nicee so much Leeanna was a wonderfull girl and i miss her so much. I still cry about it and i dont think i will ever get over it . Her birthday would of been March 11she would of been 21, and that day is going to be ruff for me. Please all say a prayer for me . Leeanna I LOVE U GIRL !!!!!!!! I am doing this post in purple cause thta was her favtorie color[[color=indigo]]

Re: i wish he would died

[quote=minnie_girl65]
    Quote Originally Posted by "had_enuf":2rs5wah8
    This is total BS!

yes had enough u are right and they have come up with 4 more names that he has been using so it is at 10 and not 6 . They said it would 2008 are 2099 before this sob goes to court . Wish i could get my hands on him he would suffer in the wrotse ways , cause i miss my nicee so much Leeanna was a wonderfull girl and i miss her so much. I still cry about it and i dont think i will ever get over it . Her birthday would of been March 11she would of been 21, and that day is going to be ruff for me. Please all say a prayer for me . Leeanna I LOVE U GIRL !!!!!!!![/quote:2rs5wah8]
    WELCOME to ALIPAC - MINNIE GIRL!
    I'm not quite sure if I read your post correctly but if you are a relative of this sadly missed child, may I humbly send my sympathy to all of her family.

Sorry we had to meet under these circumstances.

Yes you did read it right she is my niece and i really miss her .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast