Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Gov candidate announces tough illegal immig plan

NC Governor Candidate Bill Graham Announces Tough Illegal Immigration Plan
    By Digger

North Carolina governor candidate Bill Graham has announced a tough enforcement based plan to end illegal immigration in his state. I applaud Bill Graham for coming out and stating his position unflinchingly and addressing the illegal immigration issue directly.
    In his plan Graham will oppose driver's licenses and public benefits for illegal aliens, require voter ID cards to end voter fraud, end bilingual education in schools and sanction employers who hire illegal aliens. In addition he will push for English to be the state official language and outlaw sanctuary cities in the state. His plan is based off of those already passed in Arizona and Oklahoma.

North Carolina has more than 400,000 illegal aliens within the state.

Below is his announcement and plan.

[quote]According to Graham, [b]“North Carolina has become a haven for illegal aliens. With this growing influx of illegal aliens, our government services have been stretched thin and many law-abiding, taxpaying citizens are being denied services to which they are entitled. Our schools are overcrowded; our hospitals are stressed; our healthcare system is on the brink of disaster; our jails are overcrowded; and gang violence has reached unprecedented levels throughout North Carolina. My plan will drastically curb this crisis and end North Carolina’s status as a safe haven for illegal aliens.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Having looked over his "Issues" section I like him even if he is a lawyer.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

Well it's time to get out and campaign for this guy !!

I am going to pass flyers out to everyone visiting my store.

Thanks for sharing.

What is his position on the Real ID?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    jp wrote:

What is his position on the Real ID?
    I've never heard him mention REAL ID. He's getting my vote regardless of his feelings on REAL ID (even if he opposes it ). IMO, he's the best candidate we have in NC on the illegal immigration issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I do not see anything about realid on his website. He does have a petition at http://graham2008.com/index.cfm?Fuseact ... liens.Home . Graham has used these petitions very effectively in the past to affect gas tax increases. Please sign it.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    I do not see anything about realid on his website. He does have a petition at http://graham2008.com/index.cfm?Fuseact ... liens.Home . Graham has used these petitions very effectively in the past to affect gas tax increases. Please sign it.

Done.
    Also I am voting for Breazeale who is running agains McIntyre for congress, NC 7th District.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid