Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called the NC state Attorney General at : 919-716-6400 and demanded to speak with him. Naturally, they wouldn't put him on the phone. I spoke with his office personnel and expressed my outrage and demanded that he arrest those involved with this decision making and charge them with violation of the Federal Immigration and Naturalization Act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William wrote:

Easley will not answer the direct question on everyone's mind because he SUPPORTS THIS POLICY and is trying to hide from the public wrath while deflecting attention to the Attorney General, Roy Cooper's office.
    I suspect, after the Spitzer debacle, most politicians are reluctant to step into the controversial debate on illegal immigration.

Gov. Easley is a coward with the backbone of a jellyfish.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Go Zeezil! You are a great Patriot!!!!

I have contacted the Attorney General's office and the NCCC and I am in the process of working on the ncleg.net list.

Way to go, working4change. You are a GREAT AMERICAN. It feels good calling these miscreants out and taking them to task, doesn't it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep in mind, Patriots...you do not need to live in North Carolina to make calls, e-mails, faxes, etc. I've had very few who I've called ask me my residency. Even if they do, tell them where you live and that you are outraged because this decision by North Carolina affects the entire nation by futher extending benefits to illegal aliens. It is pure and simple, aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Let them know the entire country is outraged! The more people that call overall, the better and those that call from outside the state need to let them know the entire country is WATCHING!!!

Wanna take your outrage directly to the source?
    Listed below is the miscreant lawyer for the North Carolina Community College System that provided the interpretation that they should all allow illegal aliens to attend college.

Call him, I did. I had a nice arguement with him over his decision for several minutes. Express your outrage and you won't believe how good you feel afterwards. He directly answers his phone, so you will be able to speak directly with him. It's fun to hammer the source!!!

North Carolina Community College Asociation
    David Sullivan (the miscreant that made the actual decision)
    Title: Assistant to President Legal Affairs
    Phone: (919) 807-6961
    sullivand@nccommunitycolleges.edu

I wrote the following email to the Governor's Office:

I am appalled at the decision to allow ILLEGAL aliens to attend community colleges in your state.

Illegal aliens should not be in taxpayer funded colleges training for jobs it is illegal for them to have!

Please listen to the AMERICAN CITIZENS and rescind this tragic decision.

You can expect this issue to be a career ending decision, much like the way Governer Spitzer ended his future career in NY when he went against the will of his constituents.

I got the following reply the next day passing the buck elsewhere:

Thank you for your email about the NC Community College System and the admission of undocumented individuals.

The November 7, 2007, memo to all community college presidents was issued from the office of the NC Community College System President Martin Lancaster. Since this was a decision made solely by the Community College System, you should direct your concerns to President Lancaster at LANCASTER@ncccs.cc.nc.us or by calling 919.807.6950.

The letter that has been reported and referenced by the Community College System Office as their basis for their most recent decision was written in the office of the Attorney General in 1997 and had nothing to do with immigration but instead dealt with the issue of whether or not a convicted felon could attend a community college when ordered by the court to do so.

Claire Ennis

Office of the Governor

Welcome to the fray, Bullseye. Thanks for your action. You are a GREAT AMERICAN.

Would it be proper to hand out fliers to the illegal aliens in other states telling them where to go?

P.S. Welcome Bullseye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12