Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you for the good comments folks.

I'm still weighing this situation and thinking about what the best response or tactic will be and I value your opinions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bottom line is; we,without debate,have the right to DEMAND our laws be enforced and citizens requests be respected by foreign nationals.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

There are currently 9 pages of comments at the News & Observer's comment section with approx. 25 comments per page equalling approx. 225 comments posted!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil, you did a wonderful job in the comment section yesterday . I went in to add comments throughout the day, but as I read I saw you had complete control of the facts and kept it very calm and professional. You took the high road. I felt there was nothing I could add that you didn't already say so I confined myself to voting on the comments. Great job to all

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Did Landley forget to take his medicine today? He sounds like some raving psychotic that escaped from a mental institution.

It appeas that the site has blocked posts that arrive there by clicking on a ALIPAC posted URL.
    What you do is copy the url then open a new window and paste it in the browser and then click enter and it should take you there.
    Here is the ur:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1146941.html

Select it, copy it, put it in the browser window and hit enter. Viola you're there.
    I tried that, gogo, and it says my account is inactive. I think they deactivated my account on purpose. Grrrrr.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Did Landley forget to take his medicine today? He sounds like some raving psychotic that escaped from a mental institution.

It appeas that the site has blocked posts that arrive there by clicking on a ALIPAC posted URL.
    What you do is copy the url then open a new window and paste it in the browser and then click enter and it should take you there.
    Here is the ur:

Select it, copy it, put it in the browser window and hit enter. Viola you're there.
    I tried that, gogo, and it says my account is inactive. I think they deactivated my account on purpose. Grrrrr.
    Maybe but it was weird. Yesterday I posted and then when I went back in later I got that same prompt. So I went to my email address and their was an email to activate the account. There is also a way to reactivate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Here is the ur:

Maybe but it was weird. Yesterday I posted and then when I went back in later I got that same prompt. So I went to my email address and their was an email to activate the account. There is also a way to reactivate it.
    Thanks, Gogo, I will go back to the original email and try to re-activate. Does this mean we have to REACTIVATE EVERY FRIKKIN DAY??????
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Thanks cvangel. We were all working on keeping the wolves at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    The hit piece has arrived...
    Thats exactly what the article is, A HIT PIECE AGAINST PEOPLE WHO WANT LAWS ENFORCED. What will they stoop to next?

Phil Gramm says Americans are a bunch of whiners. I think he has been listening to the Hispanic open border border groups, and not the rest of us. Hispanics have run out of methods to get their precious amnesty passed. So now they claim they are receiving "death threats"? I think its a lie but if its not then GO TELL IT TO THE POLICE. OH WAIT, you dont want to report any crimes because you LIVE IN FEAR that one day our mean old government will come and "swoop" you away.

Life in America is so simple if you just obey immigration laws, assimilate and learn English, and quit DEMANDING SPECIAL TREATMENT.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The anarchists and pro-illegal alien bloggers are picking up on the News & Observer botched hit piece now:

http://proinmigrant.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... f-law.html

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast