Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC - "Immigrants are here to stay. We're not going away

"Immigrants are here to stay. We're not going away"
    March 24, 2008 - 11:51AM
    In response to Alamance County Commissioner Tim Sutton's letter on March 6, 2008, stating that the majority of the citizens of North Carolina, especially the majority of Alamance County citizens feel that N.C. is very weak when dealing with immigration: Well, Mr. Sutton don't speak for me.

According to your letter, you can't get state Rep. Alice Bordsen to return your calls you made for two months in regards to the recent Arizona law. You claimed to have met with state Sen. Tony Foriest and discussed introducing a similar bill in Raleigh. His reply to you was that he would be reluctant to do so.

Mr. Sutton, what are you afraid of? That maybe one day you may lose your seat to a future immigrant (Mexican)? Mr. Sutton, you have wanted to deport illegals for a long time. Well, start by departing American soldiers out from Iraq, Afghanistan; from the U.S. all sex offenders, cop killers, teachers who engage in sex and or drug use with students, those who target the elderly, mortgage lender CEOs, and employers who fail to provide healthcare to the poor and deport gas tax.

Mr. Sutton, are you going to supply the farmers of America across N.C. and the country with middle and upper class Americans to help the farmers? I am surprised that you and others haven't blamed the drought and El Nino on illegals.

Mr. Sutton, we're here to stay. We're not going away. We may hide to multiply and when that happens, look out. As for the wall or fence being built at the borders, well, do you remember what happened to the Berlin Wall?

RICHARD RUIZ
    Graham

http://www.thetimesnews.com/articles/su ... going.html

Comments may also be left on the story at the link above. This story appeared as a letter to the editor of the Burington Times News, Burlington, NC

**Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

I would hate to be RICHARD RUIZ living in Graham right now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is this arrogance and their veiled threats which stiffen my spine and harden my heart against illegals. Keep it up.

It is their arrogance and attitude that makes us despise them and want to get rid of them ASAP.

If the "tone" has changed, and is now against the dear illegal alien criminals, it is their own fault.

I'd be happy if I never had to look at another one the rest of my life. I am not a mean, hateful person either - I've just had enough of this attitude, and their take-over bullying and invading ways.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Mr. Sutton, we're here to stay. We're not going away
    Tell that to ICE

Which RICHARD RUIZ ? There are probably 50,000 illegals using that same name and address thanks to Governor Weasly and his merrymen.

you ARE leaving!!!

you ARE leaving!!!

Just got a real nice email reply from Mr. Sutton.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

Duplicate post

Link to Other Post!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-109376.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)