Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    Guy I know use to work on cars for used car dealership and he told me illegals would bring as much as 15,000 cash and buy cars.I do not know about the rest of the country ,but in NC ,I never hardly ever see illegals in an old junky car which if what the media says was true they could only afford junk cars.Joke is that a way to tell an illegal has just arrived in the US is that he has not got a newer car yet.
    Yep and the are always shopping and pulling out Piles of hundred dollar bills to pay for stuff . My sister works at a Dollar General store here in Lincolnton , NC and has told of them using their food stamp cards and they would have $1000.00's on them left. My Parents are up in age and both are retired and they payed in Awhole lotta money into the system , Yet they aren't able to get any help not even food stamps or healthcare. Why is it that those who put NOTHING in is getting all instead of the ones that has put 50 years worth in ????? I am just so sick of the situation it makes me want to puke
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

They're easy to deal with."
    Translation: They'll pay 3 times what the car is worth. In cash. No lawsuits when they're lemons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12