Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    I've tried a couple of times but it's not posting my comment.
    That's a bummer. Mine posted right away in both of the articles.

I know some of them will hold it for a while until someone approves them.

Hadenuf, keep trying. I'd suggest copy/pasting your post into wordpad so that if you don't get posted when you submit you can try again without all the extra work. The criteria for posting is atrocious and demanding, but there are also glitches in their software or something that make it even more difficult. If you are posting to the ncvoiceblog site it will have to be proofed before it shows up. That is an effort to keep the language clean and the content wholesome. Sure you know how vulgar and hateful some comments can be.

Thanks everybody for the contribution and the efforts!

I got it to post this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of mine got cut in half so now the ending is posted before the beginning.??

Maybe it was a tad long.

Now that I think about it I don't remember posting that one in this article. I thought I just posted it in the original article in this thread.???

I have sent this article to Pelosi, my Congressman, all the NC representatives, Senators, and Presidential candidates with this personal comment:

"This article should be a catalyst to get HR 4088 passed and enforced. Law-abiding citizens are becoming increasingly frustrated and angry that our government will not stand up for them.

Please read this article concerning Kim Oliver and the impact on his long time business because laws are not being obeyed and the stalemate that he is greeted with in all levels of our government.

It’s time. Pass the Save Act HR 4088"

It's time we start placing law-abiding citizens as victims in their faces daily. Pick an article that does just that. Send it to them with a comment of your own about the Save Act or other legislation. It's time they hear other stories that are sad for the American citizen. Especially in this economic down turn. The candidates need to get their head out of the sand on how illegal immigration is hurting the law-abiding American business person and worker. I'm tired of the SOB stories for illegals. Time law-abiding citizens and legal residents get some representation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12