Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC - Local contractor takes on County over E-Verify promise

County Manager: Plan to use e-verify for county project 'slipped through the cracks'

January 20, 2010 10:35 PM
    Robert Boyer / Times-News

GRAHAM —In what he called a “slip through the cracks,â€

Only the honest people will use the e-verify program; the dishonest ones will not. The county should make it mandatory that anyone receiving a winning bid use e-verify, and I am sure taxpayers will also be pleased that their money is spent with accountability.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately the first link leads to notice that the page is no longer available. I would have loved to have seen it and the comments.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Unfortunately the first link leads to notice that the page is no longer available. I would have loved to have seen it and the comments.
    melena, that is the first time such a thing has ever happened at this particular online version of the local newspaper! I guess ALIPACers crashed their server???

Anyway, the second link still works so feel free to follow it while it lasts! If that goes down too, somebody PM me and I'll put the screen capture up here for ya!

Way to go Kim. So they are required to use e-verify for the stimulus contracts? Interested to see if our town is doing that...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement