Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    The construction industry is definitely complicit in this mess. Contractors should be held accountable for every subcontractor they hire in regards to their employees having legit. documentation. Most all of these illegals have social security numbers that are fraudulent.
    Either that or the contractors are hiring under the table, therefore avoiding paying all the taxes they're supposed to pay. I wish Americans could get under the table jobs and take some money back from our corrupt government. Maybe that would make them sit up and take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    The construction industry is definitely complicit in this mess. Contractors should be held accountable for every subcontractor they hire in regards to their employees having legit. documentation. Most all of these illegals have social security numbers that are fraudulent.
    Either that or the contractors are hiring under the table, therefore avoiding paying all the taxes they're supposed to pay. I wish Americans could get under the table jobs and take some money back from our corrupt government. Maybe that would make them sit up and take notice.
    Pass the FairTax and all Americans would in essence be paid under the table. The government only gets money when we spend it at our discretion.

www.fairtax.org

And under the FairTax, US Ctizens and Legal Residents can apply for a Rebate each month to cover the cost of FairTaxes on essentials up to the poverty line. For a family of 4 the monthly Rebate is $537 a month or $6.440 per year.

Illegal aliens aren't eligible for the Rebate. The legislation is HB 25 in the US House of Representatives. Give the Congress Critters a call and let them know you want it passed. It would also be good for our businesses too because they would no longer pay any income tax and they are tax exempt on purchases made for business purposes. It should make them more profitable, more efficient, more competitive and more stable employers in the US.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Pass the FairTax and all Americans would in essence be paid under the table. The government only gets money when we spend it at our discretion.

www.fairtax.org

And under the FairTax, US Ctizens and Legal Residents can apply for a Rebate each month to cover the cost of FairTaxes on essentials up to the poverty line. For a family of 4 the monthly Rebate is $537 a month or $6.440 per year.

Illegal aliens aren't eligible for the Rebate. The legislation is HB 25 in the US House of Representatives. Give the Congress Critters a call and let them know you want it passed. It would also be good for our businesses too because they would no longer pay any income tax and they are tax exempt on purchases made for business purposes. It should make them more profitable, more efficient, more competitive and more stable employers in the US.
    I work for a big box store part-time and there is a business purchase "unit". I don't know all the ins and outs, but I am told businesses already don't have to pay sales tax...it doesn't matter if they're buying a video game or an appliance...which is most likely not for business purposes....they don't pay taxes.

April
    Please help save these states!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-858102.html#858102

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

www.fairtax.org

I work for a big box store part-time and there is a business purchase "unit". I don't know all the ins and outs, but I am told businesses already don't have to pay sales tax...it doesn't matter if they're buying a video game or an appliance...which is most likely not for business purposes....they don't pay taxes.
    That's correct, they're exempt now from state sales taxes. The FairTax is a federal national retail sales tax that replaces all individual and corporate income tax, social security and medicare taxes, capital gains taxes, interest tax, dividend tax, gift tax and estate taxes.

Here's what the FairTax means to Americans and thus our economy:

Average Household Income is $48,000 a year. I’m going to use $50,000 to make the calculations easier.

A family of four that earns $50,000 in wages pays 7.65% in social security tax and approximately 15% in federal income tax. This amounts to $3,825 in social security savings and assuming adjusted gross income of $40,000 another $6,000 in federal income tax. This family no longer pays the $3,825 in social security taxes or the $6,000 in federal income tax, so they take home $9,825 a year more in expendable income under the FairTax.

In addition, they will receive the Rebate if they want it in the amount of $6,440 per year. The combined new expendable income for this family of 4 is $9,825 + $6,440 or $16,265 a year. Add in the savings on filing tax returns of $175 a year and this family is now enriched by $16,440 a year by the FairTax. That’s over $16,000 more on an estimated previous take home of $40,000 (after tax) or a 40% increase in the typical family’s net expendable income.

Now, not only do our citizens have all their earnings free of federal income taxes, so do our businesses. That increased expendable income in the hands of both our citizens and our companies, means both purchases and savings will increase, which benefits our companies and banks, reduced credit and debt, which will rebound our economy very quickly without increasing government spending by 1 dime or raising the national debt by 1 cent.

Under the FairTax, the government gets paid after the work is done, the products and services are sold and delivered and payment has been made. That injects at the current rate of taxation almost $3 Trillion back into our economy for the production of products and services every single year.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have a small business so I have a sales tax license. Businesses don't pay sales tax on things they bought for resale or to use in their business. You do collect sales tax on whatever you do sell and then pay the state. You must pay sales tax if you decide to take something out of your inventory for personal use and there's a place on the tax form where you declare the dollar amount of items taken for personal use and then pay sales tax on the amount. Of course I'm sure there are greedy business owners that ignore this line on the tax form and don't pay the sales tax.

Excuse me I have to clean the puke off of my keyboard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Construction is one of the most honorable and professiona blue collar industries in this country. For a lot of years construction was what powered America's economy. Until a lot of business owners started getting greedy and said to hell with our laws. E-verify is a joke because hardly any business (in my state) uses it. Political correctness dictates that anyone that complains about illegal aliens working in construction are racists because how does anyone know who is legal and who is illegal.

I have heard this argument until I am absolutely sick of it. Thanks to political correctness construction is over run with illegals and all anybody can do is worry about being called a racist. I will say this one more time because it is a fact- I was on a radio program with the wife of a Mexican coyote. She admitted that in a ten year period her and her husband brought in over forty thousand illegal aliens into southeast Georgia and South Carolina. She told me that the correct figures for illegal alien hispanics in construction is probably 99%. That is the figure I believe because I am in the middle of it every day. So in my opinion, the owner here is lying out of his ass. He says that he has everified his employees, tell him to prove it because the evidence shows otherwise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12