Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC: Why is ‘illegal' such a difficult concept?

Why is ‘illegal' such a difficult concept?

To the editor:

The Daily News printed an article in the July 26 edition about North Carolina's community colleges banning illegal immigrants. I don't understand the federal government allowing it in the first place.

It appears that a lot of politicians have trouble understanding the word "illegal." If someone is in this country illegally and they try to get into college, get a job or apply for any kind of government assistance, then they should be deported. Why is that such a difficult concept for our so- called leaders to grasp?

Send illegal aliens back where they came from. I have no problem with people wanting to immigrate here, contribute to our society, learn the language, get a job, pay taxes and become a citizen. I do have a problem with illegal aliens trying to get a taxpayer-supported education and other benefits without going through whatever is required to be here legally.

I am also getting tired of politically correct media spinning the story; people who are here illegally are illegal aliens, not illegal immigrants.

Dennis Pfeiffer, Jacksonville-NC
    http://www.jdnews.com/opinion/ditor_584 ... ters_.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like what's so hard about NO. There's no confusion on my part. There's legal immigrants and illegal ones. There's "immigrants" and there's citizens. Clear as a bell to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most of the Democratic politicians and the NC media fawn over illegal aliens like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. This state has been severely affected by illegal immigration and these people want amnesty for all.

Illegals - why don't our "leaders" understand the

In the case of the Democratic Party, the illegals and some other groups with an entitlement mentality represent millions of votes. The democrats promise hand outs and free this or that and that gets the vote. Simple.

What it boils down to is that our governor and legislature are too chickensh&t to do what is right for our state let alone our country . These greedy bastards will sell out the American people in a heartbeat for a vote . Vote them out . Everyone of them needs a good ole fashioned ass whippin' and I for one would like to do the whippin' . Hawk

Most of these state officials should be recalled. But in the next election I am still voting Ron Paul for POTUS, just before I move to another country.