Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

ND-Off duty off. nab alleged illegal aliens in local store

Off duty law enforcement officers nab alleged illegal aliens in local store

Fri Oct 02, 2009, 11:39 AM CDT

Devils Lake, ND -
    Three off-duty Devils Lake law enforcement officers were responsible for the arrests of six individuals in a local store Thursday evening between 7:30 and 8:30 p.m.

The officers, shopping all at the same time in the same store, recognized several individuals who they thought were wanted for check forgery in another part of the state.

Working first together, and contacting on-duty personnel, they arrested five Mexican nationals and one Guatemalan national. It was later determined the six did not have ties to the forgeries, but were found to be in the country illegally. The Border Patrol has five of the six in their custody while one remains here to face charges on having false identification.

The case continues to be under investigation.

http://www.devilslakejournal.com/news/x ... ocal-store
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I would like to read hundreds of these stories in every local newspaper in the country everyday .
    If only there was a real enforcement effort in every town USA .
    I like the probable cause for their investigation , Sure some ACLU punk or immigration attorney will cry racial profiling .
    ND? I would of thought Canadian nationals . What the heck these illegals doing so far north especially this time of year . Not going to get any warmer up there in North Dakota .