Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NE: Anti-bias commission delays possible legal action

NE: Anti-bias commission delays possible legal action
    BY JoANNE YOUNG / Lincoln Journal Star
    Friday, May 16, 2008 - 12:52:35 pm CDT
    http://www.journalstar.com/articles/200 ... txt?orss=1

OMAHA — The chairman of the Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission wanted to make a couple of things clear at its meeting here Friday morning.

The commission deals with discrimination — not immigration.

And “We’re not going to deal with politics — that’s it,â€
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

The case involved a Lincoln couple who filed a housing discrimination case, contending their landlord treated them differently because of their ethnic origin. The landlord asked for their driver’s licenses, inquired about people not on the lease living in the apartment and then sent them an eviction notice.
    This was already proven as false. The landlord required licenses from all tenants, the illegal aliens (who had no licenses) were the only ones who had a problem with that. In addition, if you've got people living with you that are not on the lease, the landlord is within his rights to evict you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Should we direct all illegal immigrants to go to Nebraska?
    Maybe after they have a bellyful they will come around!

Everynow and then I check out how New Haven, Connecticut is doing and it doesn't look good!

You wanted them, they came, deal with it New Haven! Nebraska, you're next!!

If that's what it takes, so be it.. It saves some other town....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Should we direct all illegal immigrants to go to Nebraska?
    Maybe after they have a bellyful they will come around!

Everynow and then I check out how New Haven, Connecticut is doing and it doesn't look good!

You wanted them, they came, deal with it New Haven! Nebraska, you're next!!

If that's what it takes, so be it.. It saves some other town....
    We have enough illegals thank you very much. Do not send us any more unless they are planning on moving to Chuck Hagel's neighborhood.

We have enough illegals thank you very much. Do not send us any more unless they are planning on moving to Chuck Hagel's neighborhood.

WHOOPS
    We have 5500 which is probably not a lot compared to other states....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    The case involved a Lincoln couple who filed a housing discrimination case, contending their landlord treated them differently because of their ethnic origin. The landlord asked for their driver’s licenses, inquired about people not on the lease living in the apartment and then sent them an eviction notice.
    This was already proven as false. The landlord required licenses from all tenants, the illegal aliens (who had no licenses) were the only ones who had a problem with that. In addition, if you've got people living with you that are not on the lease, the landlord is within his rights to evict you.

All correct Miguelina but it doesn't matter, as a landlord, what you do or don't do. These people will scream discrimination until the cows come home.

Extra people living in a home or apartment is a huge one. They may know that it is in violation of housing and other ordinances and in direct violation of the rental agreement but they still use the racism argument. It's how they do things, it's their culture, and if you do not allow it, they consider it a violation of their "rights" based on race.

I go through this crap every single day and it's gotten to where I actually hate my job anymore for having to deal with these people and their nonsense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)