Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just went to Yahoo answers for this. Maybe not the best place, but it was informative.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 125AA9hI5z
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So who could help us? Think Judicial Watch would? Maybe all the anti-illegal immigration groups should band together and bring a lawsuit; I'd love it!!!

I don't even know where to start. Seems to me that it might have to be a state to state thing since you supposedly cannot sue the US Govt.

I'd be all over it if we could getthe support.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to do something here," said Marvin Eden. "Nobody else is doing anything. The federal government don’t give a damn."

"We need to try to help the federal government to enforce a law that’s already a law," Warner said.

"We need to be heard," Eden said. "I don’t like this. We’re paying for all of this."

"We get our liberties from the law," said Ralph Larson. "People who come here illegally broke the law. People who hire them break the law. Our elected officials let them do it. It has to stop here. We have to stop it."

"My ancestors came here from another country," said Deb Vorem to the council members. "They came here legally. They learned the language. Illegal aliens are stealing from us, and everyone is looking away. If we want to get something done, we have to stick our necks out. We want you to stick your necks out."

"My parents came from Poland," said Fran Smith. "I am a first generation American. They worked at a packing house, and my father was also a carpenter. They were very proud to be Americans. When they came to this country they had to pass a lot of tests. I think we need a 10-year moratorium on anything coming in from south of the border. We also need to take away all benefits (to illegal immigrants)."

SOME PEOPLE WHO GET IT.

Screw the Feds, they don't care and are never going to do anything to help us. If the Towns,Cities or States don't do something then we will never get the help we need and deserve. Why is it States will stand up and stop Homosexual Marriages from being legal in the States and others stand up and make them legal but are too darn scared to stand up and Outlaw these OUTLAWS !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12