Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    You know the reconquista is proceeding according to schedule when America's heartland, NEBRASKA is celebrating anything to do with mexicans!

They act like Mexicans are the new "It Girl".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_girl

"An It girl or It-girl is a charming, sexy young woman who receives intense media coverage unrelated or disproportional to personal achievements. The reign of an "It girl" is usually temporary; some of the rising It girls will either become fully-fledged celebrities or their popularity will fade. The term "It boy", much less frequently used, is the male equivalent. This term is unrelated to the abbreviation IT."
    They really do, but as the definition eludes to, that “charmâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Their poll results with this article:

Poll Results
    Do you agree with a festival celebrating the Mexican Revolution in Omaha?

9.4%
    Yes

75.0%
    No

15.6%
    I don't care

http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/display.v

total votes 32

9.1%
    Yes

75.8%
    No

15.2%
    I don't care

total votes 33

Those that don't care need to wake up and get a clue....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

8.8% Yes

76.5% No

14.7% I don't care

total votes 34
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: NE Mexicans Celebrate Revolution on 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by SusanSmithNAG
    Unbelievable that the Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Mexican Consulate is hosting a Mexican Revolution Celebration over the 9/11 weekend!?!

So, we have the Imam Muslims slapping Americans in the face with building a "community center" near 9/11 site, but we have Mexicans who slap us in the face by not even observing one of the most horrific dates in our country's history. Does anyone really wonder WHY AMERICANS are so ticked off?

The article and place to post your comments are at:

www.Statepaper.com

* Omaha to Host Mexican Revolution Celebration
    Its a disgrace. We have Hispanics who are either illegal aliens or else dont want to become Americans and Muslims who only have visions of taking America down to its knees by threating us. Either one destroys our culture. Its a shame our leaders left the doors wide open to people who aim to destroy us.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

8.6% Yes

77.1% No

14.3% I don't care

total votes 35

Re: NE Mexicans Celebrate Revolution on 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanSmithNAG
    Unbelievable that the Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Mexican Consulate is hosting a Mexican Revolution Celebration over the 9/11 weekend!?!

So, we have the Imam Muslims slapping Americans in the face with building a "community center" near 9/11 site, but we have Mexicans who slap us in the face by not even observing one of the most horrific dates in our country's history. Does anyone really wonder WHY AMERICANS are so ticked off?

The article and place to post your comments are at:

www.Statepaper.com

* Omaha to Host Mexican Revolution Celebration
    Its a disgrace. We have Hispanics who are either illegal aliens or else dont want to become Americans and Muslims who only have visions of taking America down to its knees by threating us. Either one destroys our culture. Its a shame our leaders left the doors wide open to people who aim to destroy us.
    Exactly. It is shameful and inexcusable.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

7.5% Yes

80.0% No

12.5% I don't care

total votes 40

If I weren't going to be out of town on the actual day of The Mexican Revolution which is Thurs Sept. 16th - I would be having a rally/celebration in South Omaha to celebrate the treaty between US and Guadelupe Hildago when the US took control of 55% of Mexico's prime land.

So, the date of that treaty was Feb 2nd - It is marked on my calendar and will hold the celebration at that time.

Yes, Sanctuary City Mayors, City Councils, and Governors cause this type of behavior to occur. Sanctuary City politicians get elected into office WHEN CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS DO NOT GET OFF THEIR BEHINDS AND VOTE - which is exactly why Omaha ended up with the past and CURRENT Sanctuary City Mayors.

Well that revolution was short lived, couple of drug dealers show up and they all run here like a bunch of little girls, who saw a snake. The mexicans celebrate our loss, the muslims celebrate our loss.A president that lets foreign countries disrespect us the way we've been disrespected, is no president of mine. All these countries dis. us, ridicule us, while they're own corrupt gov. starts feeding them to the wolves, and then it's "HELP!HELP US!" It's about damn time those in charge start worrying about U.S. The illegals didn't fight and die for this country, they didn't help build this country, hell when all the fighting and building was going on they stayed they're butts in mexico. Now all the fighting is done and all the building been done, Oh! we've been here with you the whole time. Well they have not been here the whole time, when in truth they showed up when the drugs showed up. Yeah! they go together like peas & carrots
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12