Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NE Senate candidate Calls Dream Act a Nightmare

I hope this candidate wins a Senate seat from Nebraska:

Article Posted: 09/21/2007 3:50:49 PM
    Daub Calls Dream Act a Nightmare
    http://www.swnebr.net/newspaper/cgi-bin ... .pl?162024

Hal Daub, Nebraska Republican candidate for the United States Senate, says the attempt to tack “bits and piecesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    the system in Washington is broken
    Now! That's the truth of what is broken in this country!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Daub's got my vote. Oh, wait, I live in GA. Hey, since all Senators can effect our welfare, no matter what state we live in, shouldn't we all be able to vote for ALL Senators in ALL states? Talk about power to the people! Or is there something wrong with this idea..ideas anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Daub's got my vote. Oh, wait, I live in GA. Hey, since all Senators can effect our welfare, no matter what state we live in, shouldn't we all be able to vote for ALL Senators in ALL states? Talk about power to the people! Or is there something wrong with this idea..ideas anyone?
    I like it, Rockfish. It makes so much logical sense that it will never happen. But, what about this...many pinheads are pushing open borders globalism and the NAU. Well, why don't we, the people, push for "open voting borders" between states.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I like it, Rockfish. It makes so much logical sense that it will never happen. But, what about this...many pinheads are pushing open borders globalism and the NAU. Well, why don't we, the people, push for "open voting borders" between states.
    Yea, so are you saying that I should be able to vote for a candie Senator in another state other than the one I live in? If so, I agree. Only leave out the words 'Open' and 'Border' and replace with 'Cross-State voting'

If he wins, I believe he would replace the retiring open borders Chuck Hagel. Support Daub!

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

[b]“These amendments would make it possible for people in our country illegally to receive benefits like those available to our own U.S. citizens,â€
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Thank you Senator Daub!
    The system in Washington is more like corrupt than broken.