Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Neal Boortz: Illegal immigrants see L.A. differently

Neal Boortz: Illegal immigrants see L.A. differently

8:40 p.m. Friday, May 14, 2010
    Neal Boortz
    For The AJC

The moronic protests over the new Arizona immigration law continue apace. Time to pick apart these protesters and the “activistsâ€

Now if there is no meaningful difference between the two, what in the wide, wide world of liberal activism are we so agitated about here?

Well ... I’ll tell you what. There actually is a big difference between the federal law and the Arizona law.

That difference is this:

The federal government has no intention whatsoever of enforcing its immigration laws. ...................Arizona does.
    This may be imho the most intelligent thing I have read about why the protests of Sb1070?
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Truth be told, the way California is going we might be more than willing to cede that mess to Mexico in the near future anyway — but only if Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Sean Penn and Danny Glover go with it and become Mexican citizens.

Somebody ought to put the question to them.

[b]Now ... before you turn the page, a word about the evil of profiling. That’s the objection to the Arizona immigration law — profiling, right? Now this hypothetical isn’t original with me; I read it in a column and I regret that I cannot remember who wrote it. Here you go: What if two fat Asian women rob a bank wearing traditional Japanese clothing? How should police broadcast the alert to the cops on the street — how would they do that WITHOUT profiling? Answer? “Be on the lookout for two people who just robbed a bank.â€
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)