Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Nearly 12 million Mexicans said to reside in U.S.

Nearly 12 million Mexicans said to reside in US
    Aug. 20, 2008 02:44 PM
    Associated Press
    MEXICO CITY - Mexico says 11.8 million of its citizens now live in the United States.

Immigration official Ana Teresa Aranda says some 580,000 Mexican nationals emigrate each year.

She told an immigration forum Wednesday that 98 percent of Mexicans who live abroad reside in the United States, and 21.5 percent of those have U.S. citizenship.
    Mexico has a long tradition of emigration to the U.S., although illegal crossings have slowed in recent years.

Some 85 percent of all immigrants working in U.S. agriculture and fishing are Mexican, along with 56 percent of those who work in construction and maintenance.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... 20-ON.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Time for them to go back to Mexico!

Well, it's 12 million too many!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    time to open up the FEMA camps for free labor picking maters and taters
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Well, I think the number is much higher, more like 20 million. That doesn't event count in the Mexicans they still have with dual citizenship.

Mexico has a long tradition of emigration to the U.S., although illegal crossings have slowed in recent years.
    Don't they mean a long law-breaking pattern?

Why would we believe these numbers given to us by Mexico???

I'm sure we have at least 12M right here in CA! The population in CA is 40M, and I'm sure at least 1/3 of them are illegals!!!

MW
    Mexico says 11.8 million of its citizens now live in the United States.
    I think a serious recount is in order!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it is more well over 30 million....and I think dual citizenship should come to a halt...just which country has their loyality?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

How long have we heard there are around 12 million? Seems like it's been that for years, at least through the lamestream media.

Also have heard the estimates are from 12-20 million. So obviously no one knows for sure. And with such astronomical numbers it's a great big guess. Amazing!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I passed 12 million on the San Diego freeway yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast