Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by IA's

I really detest posting news story's like this and pray for the victims of the crimes especially the innocent children these monsters have terrorized.
    They may not have to answer to us but I believe in the end they will have to answer for what they have done.

[quote]
    http://angelinoview.com/category/illegal-immigration/

Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens
    Monday, January 14, 2008

According to a year long study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Ph.D. has concluded that the U.S. public faces a dangerous threat from sex predators who cross the U.S. borders illegally. Her study covered the period of January 1999 through April 2006.

The study called Family Security Matters concludes that there are approximately 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States. This translates to 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders coming across U.S. borders illegally per day.
    Sexual Predater

The 1,500 offenders in this study had a total of 5,999 victims. Each sex offender averaged 4 victims. This places the estimate for victimization numbers around 960,000 for the 88 months examined in this study.

Nearly 63 percent had been deported on another offense prior to the sex crime. There was an average of 3 years of committing crimes such as DUI, assaults, or drug related offenses prior to being apprehended for a sexual offense.

The majority of the illegal alien sex offenders ‘employment’ consisted of manual labor in industries such as agriculture, construction, restaurant, and tourism. Residences were rented and usually shared with several other illegal immigrants.

This is exactly the scenario in the arrest of serial rapist Santana Batiz-Aceves, 39, a twice-deported illegal immigrant with a history of drug charges. Aceves was arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting five girls and attacking another in Chandler, Arizona — a crime spree that spanned 18 months, police announced Saturday. He was jailed on suspicion of 25 felonies, including kidnapping, child molestation, sexual abuse, sexual conduct with a minor, aggravated assault, burglary and trespassing.

All of the illegal alien suspect’s victims were young girls between the ages of 12 and 15. He started his raping spree last June–targeting young girls living in single-parent homes after watching the victims and casing their homes before the attacks.

This travesty is a result of what Michelle Malkin calls “Sanctuary Nationâ€

This translates to 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders coming across U.S. borders illegally per day.
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

What is WRONG with this country?

Sigh...it's just sickening.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The real [high] cost of 'cheap labor' is [literally...] killing us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is disturbing to say the least.

What's even more disturbing is that you will never see this topic discussed in the MSM, because the MSM is so pro-illegal and would never do anything to tarnish the reputation of their beloved illegal.

Meanwhile, innocent American Citizens (children for god sakes) will continue to be victimized by people that should not even be here to begin with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    When I read stuff like this I grit my teeth... I mean really grit my teeth.

I want our politicians that push for this open border policy tried as an assessory to the crime

Really that many.... Figures such as that boggle the innured American's mind so they tend to ignore them, sick and sad.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

That is so disheartening.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>