Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Amero Currency Exposed..with photo

looks like another set of fakes to me. Is this Hal Turner ranting again?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    [size=150][color=darkblue][b]Urgent - NEW “AMEROâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont understand. Wouldnt ANYONE in congress want to inform the American people about this? Can all of our "paper" money really be devalued by 90%?! What happens to everyones savings? I have saved for years and years FOR NOTHING?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Federal Reserve Money?

They are fakes made by "Daniel Carr"

http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?PageAc ... Category=8

The coins are proven fakes, but these bills are new material.

I think the bills are fakes as well. They look overly simplistic compared to any note produced before in the US or in most other countries.

Also, these bills are far to large. Why would anyone issue a bill that is lareger than most standard wallets would even accommodate?

This article keeps using the word "I" but no name is given.

I'll bet you it is that really racist guy Hal Turner and if it is he has put out bogus info after bogus info. Hal Turner is a highly discredited source.

W

I grabbed a line of text from the top of this article and popped it in google in quotes.

Wham! Sure enough, it is Hal Turner

HAL TURNER: *** URGENT *** NEW 'AMERO' PAPER CURRENCY EXPOSED!
    http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1228412504

You can all plug this into your BS O meters

1. Hal Turner has released several stories like this, including the one about the fake coins, and those stories have been proven false or found completely unsubstantiated.

2. These bills look very amature for anything a government would put out.

3. These supposed Ameros are the wrong size.

4. Notice how this guy claims to have "sources" but gives absolutely no information about them or how they would even have access to new currencies.

5. Notice how he claims that Google informed him that the US Treasury asked for his account to be closed. If that were true, then why no email screen shot or evidence of that claim? If find it highly unlikely that Google would tell anyone that if it were true. And if Google did tell anyone that, it should be documentable and provided to the viewers.

Either Hal Turner is playing tricks on people or he is a dupe for somebody's disinformation or black propaganda operations.

There may be a new currency being consider or a plan to take us all to an electronic currency, but Hal Turner churning out bull crap like this only hurts the legitimate search for answers and evidence.

W

W

I must agree with William. Hal Turner has been exposed many times as a phony, at least once here on ALIPAC. My advice after all these hoaxes is to ignore everything even remotely connected with this charlatan.
    '58 Airedale

Snoops.com says this is a false issue that has be presented many time since 2007.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast