Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Blue Moon of New Hampshire Keep on shinin
    Just dont cast your vote for john Macain
    Blue Moon of New Hampshire Keep on shinin
    Shin on till the polls close today

Man i"m good
    Don't let it go to your head! Your poetry aint that great. Keep dreamin, Greg!

Thanks, I love it when you compliment me in front of the class…

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know the final numbers because last night I went to bed angry and not feeling well.

I am disapointed in New Hampshire voters and don't want to even talk to any of them today.

McCain is thanking the people of New Hampshire (ick) and I want him to know: don't thank me you liar, I didn't vote for you and will spend the rest of the year working on your record on taxes and amnesty.

McCain is a looser and will not be the next president; he is a waste of important votes. And last night showed me how ignorant many people are when voting for their own special interest and not for saving the United States from becoming Meximerica the new third world cesspool with the help of McCain and the Democrats.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I don't know the final numbers because last night I went to bed angry and not feeling well.

I am disapointed in New Hampshire voters and don't want to even talk to any of them today.

McCain is thanking the people of New Hampshire (ick) and I want him to know: don't thank me you liar, I didn't vote for you and will spend the rest of the year working on your record on taxes and amnesty.

McCain is a looser and will not be the next president; he is a waste of important votes and it shows me how ignorant many people are when voting for their own special interest and not for saving the United States from becoming Meximarica the new third world cesspool.
    I totally agree. My husband and I feel as angry as you today. Neither of us voted for him. When McAmnesty thanked the NH voters- I yelled at the tv that I did not vote for him nor will I EVER. He is a nasty man who cares more about illegals than Americans. I do not get how people could so quickly forget that he is for amnesty, against tax cuts and has partnered with Kennedy and Feingold-two of the biggest commies out there.

He even had the nerve to have Mr. Amnesty himself Lindsey Graham here yesterday campaigning for him.

I know I don't have to say this but I voted for Mitt Romney and wrote in Ron Paul for VP. Either way would work for me.

I have customers that are Republicans and are for McCain and I am so discusted that I am getting rid of them, I don't need them discussing their darling when I feel like throwing up.

I know I don't have to say this but I voted for Mitt Romney and wrote in Ron Paul for VP. Either way would work for me.

I have customers that are Republicans and are for McCain and I am so discusted that I am getting rid of them, I don't need them discussing their darling when I feel like throwing up.
    Good for you! Thank you for being principled(sp) even though it will cost you business. I know at work-my husband is surrounded by Obama Dems and McCain and Huckabee Repubs. It drives him crazy. He no longer speaks to one of the guys because he has fallen under the "Huckabee spell".

It is a shame that your customers don't want to stop tax increases and amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole

Good for you! Thank you for being principled(sp) even though it will cost you business. I know at work-my husband is surrounded by Obama Dems and McCain and Huckabee Repubs. It drives him crazy. He no longer speaks to one of the guys because he has fallen under the "Huckabee spell".

It is a shame that your customers don't want to stop tax increases and amnesty.
    Thank you. It is sad to see so many people that really don't have a clue but think they know it all for the rest of us. Also, I apologize for my references to people from other states. I realize that people are being spoon fed the lies of the media in all states. Again...thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12