Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Hotline Created to Report Suspected Illegal Immigrants

New Hotline Created to Report Suspected Illegal Immigrants
    July 20th, 2007 @ 5:18pm
    by Bob McClay/KTAR

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has established a hotline for Valley citizens to report suspected illegal immigrants.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio explains what people will hear when they call the hotline.

"Well, they're going to call. They're going to hear me with a message and I hope they give a lot of information, intelligence so we can react to that information."

Arpaio said when citizens call, they need to have evidence. "We're not going to go on a street corner and round up a group of people because they look like they're from a foreign country."

Signs with the hotline number will be posted throughout Maricopa County.

The hotline number is (602) 876-4154.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=546590
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for Sheriff Joe! More should follow his example! Gotta give him 'kudos' for trying.

Every town in every state and all our " leaders"...etc...needs to take classes with Sheriff Arpaio
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Go Joe Go !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It won't be long before the ACLU has that phone line shut down.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Cool!

It's been a while since I called ICE, but I'll never forget the time I got a recording that sais "all operators are busy, call back in an hour." You called back in an hour and got the same recording.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Gotta love our Sheriff Joe!!! I'm not worried about the ACLU and I don't think he is either. They have tried so many times to reverse steps he's taken to deal with crime and criminals, and they've failed each and every time.

I suspect that before he does anything, it's been well researched by legal staff for any possibility that it wouldn't withstand a challenge.