Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

New ICE Memo: Obama Admin Plans to Incentivize Illegal Immig

A shocking moment in American history that should have made headlines in every newspaper in the country.

July 6, 2011

ICE Memo Reveals new Obama Administration Plan to Incentivize Illegal Immigrants

By Tara Servatius
    30 comments
    many links on this post

By now, the word is probably spreading like wildfire on the country's Spanish language radio stations that cater to illegal immigrants. Get pregnant, or conceive a child with your spouse or significant other, and you likely won't be deported.

Already have a child? Bring them here to America illegally. If you can prove you are the guardian of a minor, the government will likely take deportation off the table.

It's all part of what appears to be a new Obama Administration plan to incentivize illegal immigrants not just to come to America, but to stay, have and expand families, and put down roots that will hold them here.

Follow the news and you can see what's driving this. Democrats hoping to build a new, undefeatable super party by turning today's illegal aliens into tomorrow's voters are getting nervous. News reports have been popping up about illegal immigrants fleeing the country by the thousands as the economy sputters and states pass laws that make functioning here tougher for them.

Just as bad was the news of declining birth rates among the country's women driven by a sudden, large fall in Hispanic birth rates of nearly 10 percent, which the centers for Disease Control reported in March. It's another sign that illegals are both fleeing and slowing down their family expansion while here. (While obviously not all women who are Hispanic are illegal, most women who are illegal are Hispanic, a statistical reality not lost on the Democrats when it comes to birth stats.)

Given all this, panic has apparently set in among the liberal ruling class in Washington. In one fell swoop last week, the Obama Administration essentially suspended deportations of illegal immigrants who aren't dangerous felons.

It was widely reported last week that the Obama Administration used executive fiat to pass the DREAM ACT, which allows illegal immigrants brought here as children to stay. But the administration actually went much further than that. An Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) memo virtually decreed that it is now immigration enforcement policy in this country not to deport anyone except those with violent criminal histories. And even those with criminal histories may be eligible for a pass on deportation because their histories will be considered on a case by case basis, according to the memo.

In it, ICE Director John Morton suggests immigration enforcement officers and courts should exercise "prosecutorial discretion" when considering deportation arrests or proceedings if illegals meet any one of about two dozen criteria. Just about every illegal immigrant in the county would fall under at least one of the criteria.

For instance, the memo suggests that living here a long time should be considered as grounds for ending deportation proceedings. The memo incentivizes illegals to put down roots in their communities and rewards them for it. If they create community ties by joining a church or other groups, if they take a job from an American and develop a record of holding it, it can help them avoid deportation.

If they have other family members living here, illegal or not, they can also get a pass on deportation. Got a cousin who served in the military? Any family member will do. Military service of a family member is another way to avoid deportation and should be considered in deportation legal proceedings, according to the memo.

This is a shocking moment in American history that should have made headlines in every newspaper in the country. Never before has our government carved out such a large, protected class of people who are not subject to existing federal laws because they are favored by the political establishment.

In a press release this week, Chris Crane, President of the National ICE Council, which represents approximately 7,000 ICE agents and officers, said that ICE worked hand-in-hand with immigrants rights groups to develop the new enforcement policies and that they are a "law enforcement nightmare" that is "a means for every person here illegally to avoid arrest or detention."

"Any American concerned about immigration needs to brace themselves for what's coming," said Crane. "This is just one of many new ICE policies in queue aimed at stopping the enforcement of U.S. immigration laws in the United States. As officers we will never know who we can or cannot arrest."

The new policy of lawlessness for the privileged illegal immigrant criminal class was on full display last week as illegal immigrants openly took part in a Senate hearing on the DREAM Act with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, the country's top immigration officer, sitting on front row.

As Human Events reported, Napolitano actually went so far as to tell the subcommittee that although those gathered were part of the population that is subject to deportation, there would be no enforcement of the law that morning. Earlier in the week, when asked in another hearing if a drunk driving conviction would keep an illegal alien from getting amnesty under the DREAM Act, she wouldn't answer the question.

The stakes couldn't be higher for desperate Americans competing with illegal immigrants for jobs. As the Associated Press reported in April, 40 percent of Americans with only a high school diploma are currently unemployed. In 2007, it was 10 percent. Just 30 percent have full time jobs. The rest are making do with part time work.

Not part of a favored political class, they apparently don't get any special breaks from Obama.

Tara Servatius is a radio talk show host. Follow her @TaraServatius and on Facebook.

http://tinyurl.com/3qysnww
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AirborneSnapper7:
    Could you narrow down the width of the article?
    It's almost twice as wide as my screen.

mk
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    AirborbSnapper7:

mk
    I have a small monitor.. normal size and it fits my screen .. is anyone else having the same problem

the link is not big so I dont understand what is causing this issue
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

how is that ....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    AirborbSnapper7:

mk
    I have a small monitor.. normal size and it fits my screen .. is anyone else having the same problem

the link is not big so I dont understand what is causing this issue
    not me

how is that ....
    That's perfect, Thank you.
    My screen is 19" wide

ALIPAC is the only site that I find
    extended sentencing (once in awhile)

And thank you for post this article.
    ------------------------

how is that ....
    That's perfect, Thank you.
    My screen is 19" wide

ALIPAC is the only site that I find
    extended sentencing (once in awhile)

Amd thank you for post this article.
    oh your welcome and so glad I could help ... thats what we are all here for, to help one another... please let me know in the future if there is anything i can do to assist

Banned
    I am so fed up with illegals and their medicaid cards and food stamps and housing allowances.. I could SCREAM!!! (and do ) But the biggest slap in the face,are illegals,on Medicaid,receiving fertility drugs!!

Very happy to see Tara Servatius back in action for our American team!

W