Thread: A New strategy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A New strategy

I haven't posted much, but I am a teacher in California at a school that is predominantly mexican. Here is a story from a couple weeks ago that might be helpful or humorous. I was teaching an English Language development course and I got on a student that wasn't doing their work. He was feeling bold and told me "Sir I would be a lot better off if all of the white people would go back to Germany." I decided to challenge him. I told him, "Did you know that all of the seven continents were connected at one point in time and mother nature decided to separate them into what we are familiar with today. I continued telling him that since that happened that European ancestors suffered/died because of this and were separated from this land that we know as North America. I said we are indigenous to this land and since mother nature had separated us from our land we (Americans) were delayed in starting our great legacy until hundreds of years later. This kid didn't know how to respond except to say that America needed to start paying Mexico for their gas.
    Maybe its time to use this kind of logic with their side.

Re: A New strategy

Quote Originally Posted by tigsiii
    I haven't posted much, but I am a teacher in California at a school that is predominantly mexican. Here is a story from a couple weeks ago that might be helpful or humorous. I was teaching an English Language development course and I got on a student that wasn't doing their work. He was feeling bold and told me "Sir I would be a lot better off if all of the white people would go back to Germany." I decided to challenge him. I told him, "Did you know that all of the seven continents were connected at one point in time and mother nature decided to separate them into what we are familiar with today. I continued telling him that since that happened that European ancestors suffered/died because of this and were separated from this land that we know as North America. I said we are indigenous to this land and since mother nature had separated us from our land we (Americans) were delayed in starting our great legacy until hundreds of years later. This kid didn't know how to respond except to say that America needed to start paying Mexico for their gas.
    Maybe its time to use this kind of logic with their side.
    Very clever and intelligent come back. Good for you!
    And you've shown another example of the mindset many people here now have.
    Thanks for posting your experience with us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would also ask him, who would pay all the taxes so the Illegals might have free health care,food stamps,and all the other entitlements they seem to be entitled to here in our country. If the Americans left had to go to some other country, just who would take care of them? As for myself they can keep their oil, we should be drilling for our own up in Alaska! Smart alec kids, don't see how you stand that job esp. there in CA. If their country is so great, running over in oil, by all means please go back home kids and take your folks with you!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Tell him Mexico should give us back the automobile, the TV, telephone, airplane, electricity... and I'll gladly give him the pintos and the gas that came with them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)