Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Word Order: Creating a Transatlantic Common Market

NOTE: This article can be read more easily by going to the link. For some reason, it posted all stretched out.

Creating a Transatlantic Common Market
    By Dennis Behreandt
    Created 2008-02-07 23:05

Practically everyone has heard of the efforts made by the Bush administration to advance the integration of the United States with Canada and Mexico in what many have called a North American Union. This magazine has distributed nearly 1 million copies of a special issue [1] on the subject, CNN’s Lou Dobbs frequently discusses the issue on his nightly news program, and presidential candidate Ron Paul has even discussed the NAU during some of the Republican debates.

The NAU gets all the press, but for internationalists seeking a more integrated world, it is not the only game in town. Very quietly, behind the scenes, a little known NGO has been working to advance plans to merge the United States with Europe. No one has heard of the work of this group, the Transatlantic Policy Network [2] (TPN), because it has never been covered by the mainstream media. That is a particularly interesting fact, given that TPN’s supporters and collaborators include many powerful and well-known corporations, think tanks and legislators on both sides of the Atlantic. That they are cooperating in an effort to merge the U.S. and the EU would seem to be at least marginally newsworthy.

Even though the mainstream media can’t be bothered to report on real news in the midst of its “all celebrity, all the timeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't doubt that for a second. Maybe I'm wierd...but tell me that. I have a right to research and plan and adjust to things. Just don't tell me one thing, and do another, and tell me I'm crazy, or lazy, or any other names from the hat, for noticing the lie.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well on our way to one world order!! We must really be screwing up their plans with the hold up on illegal immigration and the pilot truck program....although they both seem to be going forward rather we like it or not.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)