Thread: NEW WORLD ORDER

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEW WORLD ORDER

Tonght Lou Dobbs talked about the assult on our country and Sovereignty by elites and the business community.AAFTA it is called Association of American Free Trade Agreement and includes North,South and Centeral America..The danger is that the SECURITY of this country will not be set by the American people and elected Represenatives but by small corporate elites.This surrenders our Sovereignty.He called it Bushes Daddy plan.I have never heard of this one but feel like we are surrounded by sharks.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Banned
    Here's the transcript from that portion of his program- Lou Dobbs, Jan 8, 2007
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

DOBBS: Tonight, a proposal for an expanded so-called free trade zone from Alaska to the tip of South America. It's a plan from the business elites, the political elites, that will cost more American jobs, cost more American sovereignty, but it would fulfill the president's father's vision.

Bill Tucker reports.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

BILL TUCKER, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice over): It's not a new idea. President Bush talked about it back in 1991.

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH, FMR. PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: It is a big idea, a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause.

TUCKER: Now former United States trade investor Robert Zoellick is talking about it again with renewed vigor. This time, a new world order with business at the helm of trade and economic policy. Advocating what he calls the Association of American Free Trade Agreements, a separate nongovernment entity which would include North, Central, and South America.

ROBERT SCOTT. ECONOMIC POLICY INST.: What Zoellick is really proposing here is a stealth trade agenda. It's not a national agenda. He's proposing to set up what is essentially a private organization to try to achieve what he couldn't get done when he was the U.S. trade representative. And this is a business agenda.

TUCKER: It's an agenda that goes hand in hand with the United States, Mexico, and Canada, working quietly and behind the scenes to promote a common market with common deregulation for the benefit of multinational corporations. It's an agenda that so far has resulted in an increase in U.S. corporate profits of 45 percent, while wages of American workers have risen only 3 percent in the last five years.

ALAN TONELSON, U.S. BUSINESS & INDUSTRY COUNCIL: The main danger raised by Zelic's (ph) proposal is that the future of American international economic policy, which affects not only our nation's prosperity but its national security, will be set not by the American people and their elected representatives, but by a small corporate elite is that accountable to no one but itself.

TUCKER: Effectively surrendering the sovereignty of the United States.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

TUCKER (on camera): And as justification for trusting those who would have the authority? The argument is made that free trade promotes democracy and the welfare of the people.

But, Lou, one has to look further than China to see whether that, in fact, is true.

DOBBS: You know, talking about Zelic's proposal, it's not Zelic's proposal. It's daddy's proposal. And people better understand that they mean exactly what they're saying. It's a new world order they're trying to create. And they're trying to do so not only without approval or consent of the governing of this country, but despite the popular will. This is a straightforward assault by the elitists in this country.

And I appreciate it, Bill. Thanks very much.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... dindex.htm

This gives a little background to the New World Order. I don't agree with all it say's, but I can see the world heading in the direction of a World government and religion.

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH, FMR. PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: It is a big idea, a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause.
    What a twisted sick idea. This guy thinks he controls the whole planet, presidential power really went to his head. And who will rule this world of common cause robots?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Seems to me we need to jump all over our elected representatives on this issue. As much as I distrust the government with regard to trade agreements, I trust Microsoft, General Electric, WALMART, et al even less.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Banned
    Amen 4th Hourseman. Just follow the money.