Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly what I was thinking can they register to vote with a drivers license, thats all we need in Idaho well and a utility bill, does it say on the drivers license is they are a citizen or not?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am very angry it looks like this nightmare"illegal aliens with New York driver licenses"will be a reality.

Please read link..

http://www.state.ny.us/governor/press/0921071.html

Another thing that is upsetting about this. Although the whole USA is a target for terrorism, NY is at the top of the list. How many illegals who are also terrorists will take advantage of this. Now they will have "Valid" id to help plot their attacks with.

I predict they will regret this act!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes the terrorists were waiting for this crap,liberals helping illegal aliens are helping another attack in the near future...

These are the "new" New York State requirements for driver licenses

open link.

http://www.nysdmv.com/idlicense.htm#idpoints

Illegal immigrants in New York will be allowed to obtain New York State driver's licenses under a new policy that the Spitzer administration is expected to announce shortly, a source
    Of course! It's New York. Wasn't it Giuliani who said "If it's an undocumented immigrant, and they work hard, WE WANT THEM"? New York is their haven.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean,

It's actually the current NYC mayor that said that, although I'm sure Guiliani would agree with that statement.

I'm am just flabbergasted that the state of New York, of all the states in the US, would become so lax on DMV requirements. You'd think they'd be the strictest in the nation due to 9-11. Sheesh! The world has gone mad!

If another attack happens in New York, God forbid, you want to bet that this new law is going to have a major factor in how it happened?

TexasGal

The worst part you can purchase a mexican birth certificate for $50.00,many people that i know personally did so south of the border.That's all you need an alien birth certificate to obtain a NYC license.This New York governor is he insane?Is he an American or a terrorist?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12