Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Newsweek Hits Obama for 'Whopper' and 'False' Statements on

Newsweek Hits Obama for 'Whopper' and 'False' Statements on Social Security
    Tuesday, 23 September 2008
    By Warner Todd Huston

I have been known, of course, to dedicate many of my articles to exposing liberal bias in the press. But, once in a while the liberal press gets something right and this is one of those cases. On Spetember 20, Newsweek hosted an article by FactCheck.org that exposed the outright lies: http://www.newsweek.com/id/160179 contained in the claims Barack Obama made against John McCain’s record on Social Security in order to scare as many elder citizens as he can. Obama may have expected every Old Media outlet out there to cover for him, but Newsweek didn’t oblige this time. So, I thought I’d highlight this piece and give Newsweek the thumbs up for hosting the FactCheck.org article.

Over the weekend, Barack Obama appeared in the battleground state of Florida and made to scare citizens over McCain’s votes on Social Security. Obama claimed that McCain voted for a plan that would have seen the Social Security benefits of “elderly womenâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two words for Obama...liar liar!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!