Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Newt Gingrich for Amnesty?

Newt Gingrich is stating emphatically that he is against amnesty, however he is for young people brought here when young, being allowed to stay if they have obeyed the law, been good girls and boys. No gang types. He says not necessarily citizenship, but legality. He is giving the example of a young man in Texas, who does not want to leave the United States, and who speaks little Spanish. He says that most of the American people would support that.

And what about their illegal alien family members? And who will have the time to screen all of these people?

Newt Gingrich wants baby steps to be taken to deal with illegal immigration. A guest worker program, allow American Express or some other group to do the documentation, and then deal with those here. Back door amnesty without the title it sounds like to me.

Psalm 23, it is written, "The Lord is my Shepherd"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Newt Gingrich has always been a RINO just like the other pro open borders and amnesty proponents as McAmnesty, Grahamnesty, Alexander, Murkowsky and other Demonrats disguised as Repugnicants. Both parties are corrupt. I see no difference even if the GOP takes over one or both chambers as they will revert to their pro-open borders, amnesty and big spending ways......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Big Big RINO ... I will NEVER VOTE for this MAN ...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]I would like to believe him. I heard him make that statement on Greta’s show tonight and like a firestorm my phone began to ring with people telling me to listen to a show I was watching. Some of these callers have read my letters to Gingrich questioning his betrayal of America and especially the men in armed services who will return to America to find out their country has truly been transformed into non-existence….and it didn’t just begin with Obama.

At one time I liked Newt Gingrich and I am positive he is very smart. For that reason alone I would like to believe him because we certainly need someone in Washington who is smart and on our side. I even had one person to wishfully ponder, “Maybe he has found God and changedâ€

I believe and have believed for quite some time now that the two party system is a ruse. The CFR has infiltrated both to an extent that we now have no choice. How the hell did it come about that we were given a choice between McCain and Obama? HOW?

IT WAS ORCHESTRATED THAT'S HOW! Obama hasn't done a damn thing that McCain wouldn't also have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I believe and have believed for quite some time now that the two party system is a ruse. The CFR has infiltrated both to an extent that we now have no choice. How the hell did it come about that we were given a choice between McCain and Obama? HOW?

IT WAS ORCHESTRATED THAT'S HOW! Obama hasn't done a damn thing that McCain wouldn't also have done.
    REPUBLICANS TO PUSH AMNESTY (Just like Obama)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-192736.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

Thanks JD2, I can't remember what was going on in my personal life back then but this is the first time I've viewed that thread.

Just watching that interview on FOX now. Newt is falling into the economic analysis that most OBL groups swallow as well: that the jobs illegal aliens do are absolutely integral and cannot be dispensed with.

However, a lot of jobs that Americans do are "dispensed" with as technology advances and then they have to find new careers. And we have enough trouble keeping our own people employed without having to find work for the offscourings of the Third World as well.
    Also, probably a number of vocations that are now on the corporate payroll could be replaced with entrepreneurs. I bet there are women who would do hotel cleaning, AS A BUSINESS, since they could make a decent profit at it. Its expensive to have someone on the payroll; a small company can come in and compete.

The only alternative, and this is what OBL advocates get back to, is pedal to the metal growth. This is really a pain, as anyone who lives in a rapidly growing area can tell you.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

I had forgotten all about the George P speech....but then again I guess I have a limit on the negatives I can log in my memory.

Banned
    I would like to believe Newt , I do like him but sadly he is a HUGE NEOCON RINO

I wouldn't worry about him running for anything , he has way to much baggage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast