Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Next: IED's in America, Europe?

Here is a new MSNBC release from Chertoff about the potential for explosive devices being introduced into the West.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21386918/

It is no surprise to me that authorities cite Iraq as having become a laboratory for the manufacture of such devices:

Iraq seen as a bomb-making laboratory
    Chertoff cited the example of Raed al-Banna, 32, a Jordanian identified through his fingerprints as the perpetrator of a February 2005 suicide car-bombing in Iraq. In 2003, he was flagged as a potential terrorist by customs inspectors at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago and ordered to leave the country.

U.S. authorities have long tracked the IED threat, since the first World Trade Center attack in 1993 and the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. But officials worry that Iraq -- where the explosives have killed or wounded more than 21,200 Americans -- has become a laboratory for bomb design, technologies and tactics that can be spread over the Internet.

These Arabic jihadists are kind of like blood corpuscles rushing to the site of the latest infection. They gained momentum with the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan; the US invasion of Iraq has just further cemented their fraternal relations. What can we hope for to stop them? In my opinion, better police investigation procedures and cooperation, internationally, between governments. Invading Iran might just be the step that triggers jihaidts, outside of Alqaeda, into full collaboration. Well, Patrick Buchanan agrees with me, anyway.

( I think before an attack on Iran, we really need to absolutely, positively know for sure that fissionable nuclear material is actually going to weaponry--and not, as they say, just to electrical power production)

Western countries have unfortunately let too many sympathizers in, in the name of refugee resettlement. I think Chertoff is gathering momentum in his efforts to lead DHS. I wonder what Democrats would do if they were in office?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder what Democrats would do if they were in office?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)