Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NH: Rape suspect illegal alien, police say

Rape suspect illegal alien, police say
    Bail set at $100,000 in local attack

Elizabeth Dinan
    By Elizabeth Dinan
    edinan@seacoastonline
    June 10, 2008 6:00 AM

PORTSMOUTH — A Mexican native who has been living in the country illegally went to a woman for a haircut on Saturday afternoon and then pushed her down, restrained her by force and raped her, said police.

Arraigned in Portsmouth District Court on Monday, Alfonso Mendoza, 52, of the Stonecroft Apartments, was charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault forcible rape and ordered held on $100,000 cash-only bail.

Prosecutor Corey MacDonald told the court Mendoza had propositioned the victim, a barber, in the past, but she repeatedly refused his advances.

After Mendoza raped her, said MacDonald, he went to his job at a Newington restaurant, phoned the alleged victim and told her "not to tell anyone."

"He told her the police won't believe her because she does not speak English and he does," said MacDonald.

"I am innocent," said Mendoza by video from the Rockingham County House of Corrections.

Judge Sawako Gardner set the $100,000 cash-only bail and ordered Mendoza to have no contact with the victim, to stay away from the Stonecroft Apartments and to return to the court for a June 17 probable cause hearing.

MacDonald said he will be notifying immigration authorities in the meantime.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs ... /806100393
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is just terrible. You see that more and more up here in New Hampshire. A lot of people up here want to live with their heads in the sand and act like there are no illegal aliens up here. Unfortunately, since we moved here in 1999, there has been a noticible increase. I see it more and more everyday. It is as large a problem as CA, NJ, etc. ? Of course not-not yet anyway. The problem is the rapid increase in 9 years. What I see in NH now is what I started to see back in my hometown of New Jersey in the late 80's, early 90's. Back then people thought I was crazy and here in NH many people don't want to listen either. Thankfully more people are taking notice up here-but not enough. Plus the NH legislature and govenor are very pro-illegal. A bill to make NH a sanctuary state was floated around but luckily Tom Tancredo was up here during that time and the bill never made it to the floor. A few reps have tried to introduce bills to allow police to handle immigration issues but those bills were was shot down. More and more government jobs require you to be billingual. Go into any government agency and signs are in Spanish. Add in the fact that they refuse to require picture ID to vote which only adds to the voter fraud. I am hoping that NH wakes up to it's senses in November and votes out these traitors.

Nicole