Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ninos Brillantes

Two years ago I was FORCED to move from an area that I had lived in all my life. The reason was illegal Mexican's and the crime they brought with them.
    I am from the Salt Lake County in Utah. I was rasied in the Kearns area. It used to be a nice area with young families and alot of kids. There was never any crime in my area until the late 80's, early 90's. This is when the gangs and illegals started moving in. It is now common to see road blocks, boarded up meth houses and trash everywhere. The police sirens are blaring 24/7.
    Three years ago my daughter was almost raped by an illegal who moved across the street from us. My tires were slashed and my car was egged by the illegals when I confronted them. They even shot out my front window with a bb gun. I knew then that my family was not safe. The police did nothing.
    I moved to a nice area in Riverton. The homes are expensive, but the price is worth it to escape the constant illegals and their Spanish that has been forced on us. It has been nice to live around legal American's who care about this country and the area we live in. It is also nice to hear nothing but English for a change.
    Today I received a flyer that deeply upset me. Here is what it said:

Ninos Brillantes
    Bilingual Preschool
    Opening in Herriman

The purose of Ninos Brillantes Bilingual Preschool is twofold.
    * To nurture your child in a positive learning atmosphere.
    * To assist you in preparing your child for a successful future education through an introduction of bilingual studies.
    WHAT WE STUDY
    We explore alphebet identification, early phonics, color identification, numbers, early math skills, pre-writing skills, geography and cultures, animals and their habitat, preschool science with fine motor skills in both English and Spanish.

Our activites are in place to encourage learning. build self asteem, and social skills through singing time, art, hands on learning stations, free play, and writing and coloring time.

Registration
    Regestration is handled on the phone or in person with Jeanette Herrera.
    Call for more information at 801-759-2676
    or vist our website at
    www.ninosbrillantes.com
    -----------------------------------

I hope I'm not over reacting here, but I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach when I received the flyer. I feel that they are now moving to the nicer areas to indoctrinate our children with their Spanish and culture. I am devastated by this. There is no escaping them.

It is time for Americans to unite together and take back our country any way that works!
    Build the dam fence post haste!