Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NJ: Honduran illegals charged with horse farm murders

Authorities to charge 2 in Burlco horse farm slayings

ASSOCIATED PRESS

New Jersey authorities said they plan to announce charges against two brothers in the slaying of two co-workers at a Burlington County horse farm.

The State Police, the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office, federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials and the U.S. Marshals Service are scheduled to make a joint announcement tomorrow morning in Mount Holly.

Brothers Carlos and Cesar Reyes were taken into custody last week in Houston, Texas.

They're suspects in the killings of 27-year-old Alex Aguilar and 48-year-old Marcial Morales-Maldonado. They were found bludgeoned to death on Feb. 28 at the Sterling Chase Horse Farm in Springfield.

The men were all from Honduras and shared living quarters at the farm, 15 miles south of Trenton, where they worked as laborers. ICE officials say the Reyes brothers were in the country illegally.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_up ... yings.html

I just saw this on Fox 29 (Philadelphia). Would anyone be surprised if I told you they never used the word "illegal"?
    <div>
    </div>

Having worked in the racing industry for many years, I can tell you MOST of the help that work on the back stretch ( and as you can see here, the farms also) ARE illegals. Several years back ( 2004) there was a huge push to get these guys legalized. I know quite a few who were reliable and cared about becoming Americans were helped to do so, while their VISA was still good. But unfortunately this is a sorta gypsy life style, so many many more never bothered. They move up and down the Coast as the seasons progress, so they don't give a hoot about doing anything legally.

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    I just saw this on Fox 29 (Philadelphia). Would anyone be surprised if I told you they never used the word "illegal"?
    Its the same with this story out of Maryland:

http://www.uwire.com/Article.aspx?id=3849488

This article lists him as a Guatamalan who has lived here since the age of 9. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? DOES THE MEDIA HAVE A NEW TATIC WHEN DEALING WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS? Is he illegal or ONE OF THOSE VICTIMS THAT WERE DRAGGED HERE WIHOUT KNOWINGLY COMING INTO THE U.S. BY HIS PARENTS AND THEREFORE SHOULD STAY?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Keep stories like this in mind the next time you read/hear about all the "hate crimes" committed against these "poor immigrants". They leave it unsaid, as they do so many things regarding this collosal problem, who is committing those "hate crimes" in most instances.