Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

NJ-Undocumented alien arrested following disturbance

Undocumented alien arrested following disturbance, Surf City police say
    August 12, 2008

SURF CITY — A man who police say is an undocumented immigrant with a criminal history is being held for deportation at Ocean County Jail following a fight in an alley off Long Beach Boulevard Monday morning.

Epifanio Mota-Quesadaz, 55, of Mexico, was taken into police custody at 9:35 a.m.
    near 1403 Long Beach Blvd. after police responded to a report of a disturbance involving two males.

After an investigation, police contacted the federal Immigration and Customs
    Enforcement who informed police that Mota-Quesadaz was in the country illegally and has a past history of sexual crimes, Chief William Collins said in a statement.

The other man involved, a 22-year-old whose name was not released, is in the United States legally on a valid Turkish visa, police said.

No formal charges were filed in relation to the fight, but Mota-Quesadaz was ordered held on a no-bail immigration detainer. Sgt. John Casella and Patrolman Richard Rible investigated.

Matt Pais

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl ... S/80812062
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

America already has the reputation for giving away our country to non-citizens. Now it is proving to be a wonderful central ground for war. I had no idea the Turks had anything against the Mexicans.
    First, who is going to make sure the Turkish guy leaves when he is supposed to?
    Second, in this age of fear courtesy our administration, I always thought the easiest way to gain control of this country is poison our food and water (besides selling every piece of our infrastructure and corporations to foreigners).
    Sorry, I am beginning to sound like a doomsayer, but I do not see these new programs (visas for HIV/AIDS positive, a comprehensive immigration reform program, guest worker programs and whatever other stuff the evil minds in DC come up with) as any current or future salvation of this country's sovereignty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)