Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

NM-illegal alien charged with molesting 6-year-old girl

Previously arrested illegal alien charged with molesting 6-year-old girl
    May 8, 2:33 AM
    Dave Gibson
    7 comments

KRQEOn Tuesday, police in Albuquerque, NM arrested Juan Gonzalez, 20, after he allegedly sexually molested a 6-year-old girl inside Midtown Sports and Wellness Club. At the time of the assault, the little girl was alone in a play room, while her mother was working out.

Gonzalez was charged with criminal sexual penetration of a minor, kidnapping and tampering with evidence.

The Mexican national had access to the gym, as his mother is an employee at Midtown.

Upon his arrest, Gonzalez reportedly told police officers that he enjoys touching children.

Apparently, the 6-year-old is not the illegal alien’s only victim, but merely his latest.

In 2005, when he was 15, Gonzalez was arrested for raping two girls at party. The charges were later dismissed by a juvenile court judge after Gonzalez was determined to be incompetent. Gonzales was released and ordered to attend counseling.

In 2008, Gonzalez was once again arrested by Albuquerque police, and again the case was dropped.

The Bernalillo County District Attorney's office say that because of medical privacy laws, they cannot release details of the case, nor can they discuss why the charges were dropped.

The mother of one of the girls assaulted in 2005, recently told a KRQE reporter that she knew Gonzalez would attack others.

The woman said: “It was just a matter of time. Unfortunately, this little girl had to get hurt. My prayers go out to her.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

laws that are used against reason and justice

do we need another revolution?

Laws and processes that disable us from acting correctly and deploying true justice are tearing up our society. How do these bigger issues get fixed?

For now I am ecstatic that the ICE have stepped in but with a porous border scumbags like this illegal child rapist have nothing holding them back from re-entering our country.

The Mexican national had access to the gym, as his mother is an employee at Midtown.
    I would sue the people that owned this gym for everything they ever hope to have.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I would sue the people that owned this gym for everything they ever hope to have.

Those were my first thoughts…among others.

Another criminal act where data banks of these types of occurrences are not allowed.