Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No Compensation For Bush Blunders

April 08, 2005

View From Lodi, CA: 9/11 No Compensation For Bush Blunders
    By Joe Guzzardi

Last week as I listened to President George W. Bush give his condolence speech to the Terri Schiavo family, an interesting question came to mind.

Only a few seconds into his remarks, Bush changed the subject from Schiavo to terrorism. Bush reminded usâ€â€

Some O.T.M.s are known to have ties to Al-Queda. Yet, amazingly, current immigration policy allows O.T.M.s to be released into the United States pending a hearing at a future date. Naturally, few show up. And their whereabouts remain unknown.

VDARE.COM’s Edwin S. Rubenstein asks this question: "How come we can have 40,000 miles of interstate but not 2,000 miles of border fence?"

Until Bush shows enough resolve to secure the border, his messages about national security are farcical.
    Bush has certainly lost my respect over his refusal to do anything about illegal immigration.

But then why should that surprise me .. or anyone else? Bush is out-of-touch with the American people and doesn't give a doggone what we think.

He has betrayed the populace that put him into office!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan