Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No License In North Carolina

Author: Jaime Andrade

Published: November 3, 2007

So recently we wrote a response to an article by Rafael Zartha the editor of Mi Gente. Mi Gente (My people) is a “newspaperâ€

Great first person account and article. It is so god to see people with reason, common sense and supportive of the rule of law regarding immigration. It puts to shame the race baiters, and advocates of race to the exclusion of all other races, even when tremendous numbers of their "race" are criminal lawbreakers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nouveauxpoor Thanks for posting, this article points out some
    great points.

"How many times will my wife’s parents have to have their identity stolen by illegal immigrants because of their Hispanic last names?
    (Oh yes, thats a secret Mr. Zartha will never say outloud….most cases where illegals steal identity, they steal it from legal American hispanics)"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How long will the madness go on? The racism accusations seem to continue endlessly with no hint of abating. I can't decide who these people are trying harder to convince, voting Americans or other illegals? The amazing part is that even when you affirm your own anti-racist sentiments in deed and by written proclamation, the pro-illegals persist in flinging the accusations even to members of their own race who stand in opposition to their pro-illegal demands.

I am almost convinced that they are acting on the premise that if a lie is repeated often enough that it will eventually be accepted as the truth. Frankly, it is a redundancy that most reasonably well educated Americans and legal residents see through with ease. It's the uneducated and socially/politcally disconnected masses that should be a cause of concern because of the ease at which they may fall victim to such lies.

Look at the problems in Venezuela today because of Hugo Chavez' manipulation of that demographic. Power was seized by him and his cronies thanks to seduction of the poor, and in just a few short years they have come to the brink of a civil war. I personally don't want to see riots in our streets because of sympathy for those who ceaselessly try to play the race card.