Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hmmmmm... I read a lot of the comments. First, I noticed that more recommendations were given to those who said we should follow the law, and I saw many "liberals" who said they might not be so liberal anymore after reading about how deserving the illegals are. It kind of cheered me up.

Then I got a big frowny face after every H1B who posted how terribly they are being treated here while obtaining a high-tech, well-paying job. Well I'M NOT getting a rebate either because I OWE taxes on my IRA which I used to live on because I COULDN"T find a job with my physics and materials degrees and publications in science journals with emphasis on polymers and nanotechnology. I have just HAD it with foreigners taking these jobs and then actually believing that Americans are TOO STUPID to run the technology WE invented and supported with OUR tax dollars. All I want is a job so I can pay taxes on a $90,000/yr salary and then BITCH about a $600 rebate and claim it's time to move to Canada where I'm APPRECIATED at LAST for my brilliance. Go to Canada then. I will take your job and do it better and with more class and appreciation for this country. Buh-bye!!

Ahem

Now that I've calmed a bit, I do want to say that I think it's unfair that legal tax-payers have become exempt from the stimulus checks. Still, it's like people are clueless this is borrowed money and will hurt us even more.

A little less 'attitude' from people who are "guests" here would be nice.

MW
    Giving illegal aliens a tax rebate would definitely defeat the purpose. How will the money stimulate our economy when most of it will be sent out of country?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Giving illegal aliens a tax rebate would definitely defeat the purpose. How will the money stimulate our economy when most of it will be sent out of country?
    Good point! This is my new short answer to the issue, thanks.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    WorriedAmerican wrote:

MW wrote:

Good point! This is my new short answer to the issue, thanks.
    You're welcome.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12