Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Non-Citizen Votes Could Impact Elections

Non-Citizen Votes Could Impact Elections
    By Gary Palmer, 9/2/2008 12:08:37 AM
    “The Threat of Non-Citizen Voting,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm starting to think we might want to make a national call for emergency action to secure our votes or to even delay the elections until safeguards are put in place.

If illegal aliens vote in this year's elections then all Americans have been deprived of constitutional protections and rights.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Because we have so many new members, I want to take this moment to remind people about our conversations with Frankensteins staffer, I think his name was Ben. It was last year when we were fighting the Dream Act. I had told this staffer to remember, those calling against the act were mainly citizens who could vote, those calling for the act were mainly illegals who could not vote. I was told "You don't have to be a citizen to vote, only registered." After I posted this, a number of other Alipacers called and were told the same thing. Unfortunately, by the time someone who was capable of recording this conversation called in, Ben was no longer on the phones, and hasn't been answering them since. The reason the politicians are catering to the illegals is because they KNOW illegals are voting and corrupting our voting system. Instead of doing their constitutional duty and stopping these criminals, they have opted to kiss their donkeys instead.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone who is desirous of attaining US citizenship would seal their fate if they are even registered to vote, before citizenship status is confirmed. Ditto anyone waiting for an amnesty. They would be cutting their OWN throats, so to speak.

Activist/advocate organizations should be warning immigrants and illegal aliens to not even think of voting as it is a felony and WILL come back to hurt them.

I thought there already was a law requiring proof of citizenship and photo ID when voting. There was when I first started to vote, who got rid of it? Come to think of it, I also received a voter registration card at that time, who got rid of those? If you didn't have the card, you couldn't vote. Worked for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Anyone who is desirous of attaining US citizenship would seal their fate if they are even registered to vote, before citizenship status is confirmed. Ditto anyone waiting for an amnesty. They would be cutting their OWN throats, so to speak.

Activist/advocate organizations should be warning immigrants and illegal aliens to not even think of voting as it is a felony and WILL come back to hurt them.

I thought there already was a law requiring proof of citizenship and photo ID when voting. There was when I first started to vote, who got rid of it? Come to think of it, I also received a voter registration card at that time, who got rid of those? If you didn't have the card, you couldn't vote. Worked for me.
    Only on paper. It is often "waived" check out the following:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=129325
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some supporters for allowing non-citizens the right to vote claim it is a matter of social justice and in the best interest of national unity. According to a paper written for the Center for Immigration Studies by Stanley A. Renshon, proponents of universal enfranchisement claim that allowing non-citizens to vote will help them feel more a part of America
    I cannot believe what i'm reading here! Stanley Renshon actually advocates we allow those who entered this country in violation of federal law, the right to participate in our electorial process, so as to make them feel "part of America!"

This is the mindset that is DESTROYING this country from within. How about in the interest of "national unity" we allow only American citizens to participate in OUR democratic process. Everyone else, can be deported to further strenghten "national unity!"

JohnDoe2
    ALIPAC Activist

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:18 am Post subject: Utility bill, bank statement, is voter ID in AZ
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voters cast ballots in Arizona primary

Sep 2, 4:17 AM EDT

MESA, Ariz. (AP) -- Arizona voters cast their ballots Tuesday in the state's primary election.

The Maricopa County Recorder's Office says all Phoenix area polling places will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.

The Secretary of State and other election officials are reminding voters to bring a valid ID, which includes an Arizona driver's license or any form of U.S., state, federal or local government issued identification.

If those documents are not available, voters must bring two forms of identification without a photo, such as a utility bill, vehicle registration or bank statement with their name and address.

Depending on where they live, voters must also vote in the proper precinct.
    ---
    Information from: East Valley Tribune/Scottsdale Tribune, http://www.eastvalleytribune.com

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/ ... TE=DEFAULT
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will be a poll worker on election day, it is easy to volunteer.

But there is another way illegals might elect Obama without even voting. They are concentrated in "blue" states, and since they are included in the census they increase the number of electors from these states, thus giving an extra 20 or so electors to Obama. If Obama wins by less than 20 electors it should be challenged in the Supreme Court as being Unconstitutional, since illegals should not be counted toward awarding electors, they are not part of "We the People".

Here in Chicago, the motto is "Vote Early and Vote Often". Dead people and cartoon characters have been known to show up to vote.

We already have stupid people and racists voting, but the idea of illegal aliens doing it turns my stomach even more.

I also didn’t realize how easy it is to register to vote. This is but one article on how it can be done via a video game console:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...mer&id=6350406

Between this and the fake I.D.’s, it won’t be long until we are territories of Mexico. I guess I should give in and learn Spanish before I’m the one who can’t speak the official language…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast