Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Non-Internet ways to disseminate ALIPAC mission?

Hello All:

I would like to hear from people who have used non-Internet ways to do some ALIPAC mission outreach in their community.

Has anyone ever canvassed door to door, sent out mailers trumpeting the anti illegal alien vision we have? If so, what was the campaign and how well did it work?

Thanks

I keep coming up with these dollar bills in my pocket that have writing on the borders of the bills.

On the borders there is written, Stop illegal immigration, ALIPAC.com, learn more, great forums.

personally i go to Rep. Stearns town hall meeting and speak . I always introduce myself as a veteran a patriot ad a member of Alipac .com !! And i Always voice my opinion , that is why i go . To stand up and be counted .
    Another way is good old pen & paper and a stamp .
    All the letters i write to news media , i always try and get Alipac in the message .
    I've invited many contacts here . I can tell some made it by their type , style of posts and reply (some people don't like the sun light and stay in the shadows) .
    Door to door by myself ? Never . My block ain't what is use to be . Know what i mean ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Put information about ALIPAC in pre-paid envelopes from junk mailers and mail them. You never know who will receive them.

Writing on money, could be considered defacing and damaging government property so I don't advise you to do that.

You can print out ALIPAC fliers and pass them out at meetings and gatherings. You can print them out and leave a small number in random places. I say a small number because if someone finds them that disagrees with you, the whole stack will disappear.

ALIPAC Activist Area
    http://www.alipac.us/content-24.html

You can print a message about ALIPAC on a small paper like a business card or quarter sheets of paper with the contact information and pass them out at meetings....

Write Op-Eds and letters to the editor, call into talk radio...

Be creative but keep it legal.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    On the borders there is written, Stop illegal immigration, ALIPAC.com, learn more, great forums.
    Don't you mean www.ALIPAC.us ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, don't forget, that some activitists have organized group meetings of neighbors and/or other activists to do outreach or other activism.

I suppose opinions may vary somewhat on the subject, but I tend to believe that the best and most effective use of activist's time is to act as a force multiplier - increase the number of supporters and activists - by gaining new recruits.

(IMHO)

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    personally i go to Rep. Stearns town hall meeting and speak . I always introduce myself as a veteran a patriot ad a member of Alipac .com !! And i Always voice my opinion , that is why i go . To stand up and be counted .
    Another way is good old pen & paper and a stamp .
    All the letters i write to news media , i always try and get Alipac in the message .
    I've invited many contacts here . I can tell some made it by their type , style of posts and reply (some people don't like the sun light and stay in the shadows) .
    Door to door by myself ? Never . My block ain't what is use to be . Know what i mean ?
    I hope you are saying alipac.us and not alipac.com!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Don't you mean www.ALIPAC.us ?
    Ah I should have read further I see you caught that also
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So sorry on saying Alipac.com , there is the "Other" site at .org ...so i thought i was right . I will at the next Town Hall meeting say Alipac.us !!
    Thanks for correcting me on that very importatant error of mine
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    So sorry on saying Alipac.com , there is the "Other" site at .org ...so i thought i was right . I will at the next Town Hall meeting say Alipac.us !!
    Thanks for correcting me on that very importatant error of mine
    done it myself!