Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

None Dare Call it Treason

None Dare Call it Treason

By Bruce Barton
    May 26, 2007

[quote]“I, Jon Kyl do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The real figures are nearly double what the Bush Administration will publicly acknowledge. They know the truth. They just don’t want you to think about it, but why?

The goal is the social and economic integration of Canada, the United States, and Mexico into a single entity with a single common market. Something referred to as the North American Union. But don’t take my word for it, take theirs.
    There you have it, America. Or should I say, Amexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Almighty God give us strength and guidance to overthrow those who would destroyed this great Nation of ours.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Sorry, guess I blew it. I already informed my senator, Feinstein, that what she was doing could be defined as treason. That is, only as long as what I declared as the enemy sticks: globalists.

Southern California is already lost to the Mexican illegal invasion. If Americans don't WAKE UP soon, the entire U.S. will suffer the same tragic fate that Southern California has.

But just WHAT is it going to take to wake people up? Is it going to take another 911? Is it going to take a TB pandemic? Is it going to take the anhilation of the entire U.S. middle-class? WHAT will it take?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Jean, you cannot say it more STRAIGHT & TO THE POINT!
    These people (public servants) are in a BUBBLE...Washington DC!
    They think they get thier and it is IMMUNITY, Nothing can touch them once they make it to the BUBBLE.
    Our Govt. has been BOUGHT and PAID FOR years ago, secret back room deals, Politicians working for the Lobbist who contribute the most to thier Campaign. They lose ALL COMMON SENSE, the people who voted them in office...The people who TRUSTED them, are thrown a few bucks now and then, but for the most part, THEY ARE FORGOTTEN!
    I wish I had the link to the Neil Cavuto show on Thursday, he had the Chairperson of Mothers Against Illegal Immigration and another Gentleman on...And THEY WERE PEEVED! BIG TIME...She cut up her Republican Voter Card right there live LOL!
    If we could bring ONE Senator up on TREASON charges, and DISPLAY him in front of ALL in Washington...Maybe they would squirm, and REMEMBER this is the GOVT. OF THE PEOPLE!
    God Bless

P.S. The Senator should be TED KENNEDY!!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAVELING BULLETIN BOARD

To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the links below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets all let congress know what real Americans Want!!

Instructions here to help you !! "MEMORIAL WEEK CRACKDOWN"
    post results at either link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    LETS RALLY TO "MEMORIAL WEEK OPERATION BRING IT HOME"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63301

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, we have lots of nice people to help you

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good non-racist patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)