Thread: North America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North America

Not that I am paranoid or anything, but I was at the movies the other day and they had a Chevy commerical that said it was the best car in NORTH AMERICA. Sounds like they are trying to condition people on the NORTH AMERICAN idea. I know few people noticed it but me.

Yes, I saw it this morning on tv, I believe you are right. Subliminal message?
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

DJ
    I have noticed the same thing with more products than Chevy. It makes me want to avoid that product!

I heard that Chevy had a problem selling the Chevy NOVA in Mexico, because NOVA in Spanish = No Go (Chevy No-Go)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I have noticed the same thing with more products than Chevy. It makes me want to avoid that product!
    So, why don't we? Let's let these companies know that we are on to their game and will not buy their products if it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by napanic
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    So, why don't we? Let's let these companies know that we are on to their game and will not buy their products if it continues.
    Because they are too busy "telling us" what we want, and finding ways of jamming their programs down our gullets.

Watch this video, it will give you an idea what we are up against (just one example)

Maybe you heard this before:
    Lindsey Williams – The Energy Non-Crisis

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.co ... html#Title
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

thanks--

I noticed the same thing. I also have noticed the use of broken English with a Hispanic accent for a nasal spray and a few others. They have stopped, but maybe because people like me send them emails and tell them we will stop buying their roducts if they o not stop.

I am old enough to have lived through being separated on a boat and a train from a friend because he was of a different race. I detested the racial bigotry then. I detest the reverse bigotry now.

Well we all know Ford makes the best vehicles anyway
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)