Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I for one am over blaming Bush. Who thinks it would have been any different with Kerry?

I would bet my bottom dollar there would be no difference. Most of our representatives (and I use that term very loosely) are in on the globalism plan. There are a few and it is rather obvious who they are that are not. Our rights granted to us under the Constitution are being openly attacked without shame. They are not even bothering to try to cover that fact up much anymore. The Constitution has been so watered down by ammendment after ammendment that it hardly resembles the great document it is supposed to be. The government needs to be cleaned out and the constitution rolled back about 100 years or so to what it was intended to be.

Oh and we need to get out of the UN, stop supporting them (which would be a death knell for the UN), and kick them out of our country.

They need to look at the impact in Europe before the try to imitate it - it is not working.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12