Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not only do they smuggle....

I just came across this link and was surprised. The area where they found this is a nice area outside of Boise where people hike and raft the river.

http://www.isp.state.id.us/news_release ... -22-04.pdf

I saw a similar report on TV last year. Well, you won't get those guys out of here by fining their employers. If local law enforcement were allowed to deport them, that's another story. Also, the fellow that turned them in, most likely turned them in to take over their operation.

Wow! The negative impact of illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, the fellow that turned them in, most likely turned them in to take over their operation.
    I don't know about that, a lot of people who live in Boise are pretty decent people. Many have moved there from California to get away from that kind of stuff. Now if it was in Canyon County, I would wholeheartedly agree with you. Highest crime rate in the state, due to guess what? Yep, illegals. Not to mention the amount of drugs that get smuggled north through there. In some areas, it looks just like tijuana about 200 yds. after you cross the border. Filthy.