Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nov. CBP Enforcement Activities at the International Bridge

I.C.E. News Release

November CBP Enforcement Activities at the International Bridge

(Friday, December 10, 2010)

Sault Ste Marie – During the month of November 2010, Sault Ste Marie Customs and Border Protection Field Operations officers located at the International Bridge in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan processed over 120,000 travelers while apprehending 47 offenders of federal, state or local laws.

“CBP Officers in Sault Ste Marie are truly enthusiastic about the jobs that they perform because they know that they are protecting the American way of life,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

...on the lighter side (we sure as hell need some levity)

I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was Carrying.

Along with him was an illegal Central American who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to him.

If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.

Being a responsible Texan , I informed the Cameron County Sheriff's Office and Homeland Security.

It is now 4pm and they still haven't responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps.